WU 15Mar13-Mohit Denies & Emily Fights Back

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u for the written epi update!
thank u ka for detailed wu...πŸ€”
Thanks for the update.😊

Not surprised at Mohit's cowardly behaviour. I wish Sandhya had mentioned doing a DNA test! that would have made him piss in his pants!

Emily, do yourself a favour and just let that sack of sh** go. Go and have a happy life with your kid because you really don't want that Mohit!

Glad to see at least Bhabasa remembers what Mohit is like.πŸ˜ƒ
With a Blind Sentry, like Bhabo guarding her Castle, with her children lying to the teeth, what better could we expect ?    Her husband should have had that job, but he is a hen pecked husband.  Emily should be a single mother, she is educated and gutsy and after the child is born, get a paternity suit against Mohit, and make the Rati Castle pay for the upkeep.   Will she succeed, or will she have to wait as N.D.Twari''s illegitimate son, for twenty years.   Hope they will not drag this serial for so many years, with season after season. or court scenes. 
Thanks for the update.😊

Not surprised by Mohit's reaction, he is a liar, a coward and has no respect for anyone😑.   Emily is better off without him.  I'm glad she didn't leave without telling  the truth.
thnx for the upd bharathi :)
Thanks for the WU & OMFG Mohit is a first class cowardly asshole!!! Doesn't he know if you can't do the time don't commit the crime!!! Hope Surya discover the truth & make him grove to Em!!!😑😑😑
Thnks for update akka...seems everyome is ready with the chappals for mohit...
emily shud seriously sue tht chap..too much to expect in a television show but i wish she did tht..Bhabbho shud really take the blinders off..her kids are a mess and high time she realises tht..and noww her useless waste of space of a son has screwed over wid a girl's life..