Phir Subah Hogi

WU 15/3 Wedding prep. Reva dups Suman

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with  Vickram  at the Khota in deep thought.  Amma  brings  tea for him and ask what he is thinking about,  she  tells him  how come he married   Chubuuli knowing she is already married, he says at the time  he did that to  stop people from pointing fingers and humiliating her, and after he did  fill her Mang no one deared  look at her.  Amma says  what  will happen when she remembers. She says that right now chubuili is happy, as she sees in her eyes  her dreams of  a marriage and her family  as she thinks she is getting married but what will happen when  she  gains her memory.  Vickram says he is thinking the same, but what to do. He says  that  of all the hurt and pain he gave her , all he wants now is for her to be happy even if that means laying down his life for her.  Amma  says well  let's not think about tommorw , but do what will make her happy now.  We will  commit  two sins  in the name of love, you will marry her, with all the celebrations and I will give her away. And when she regains her memory we will deal with it when the time comes . For now we will  keep Chulbuli happy.
 Aama  starts  Shoutiing for Bunty    as Chubuli awakes and  Aama brings her tea,   Bunty comes to the room and Amma tells him there is alot of work to do as today is Chubuli's Mehendi ceremony. Chulbuli happily huggs amma and says Amma looks more happy than  her.  Amma says all she wants is for Chubuli to be happy.  Vickram is at the door  as Chulbuli sees him and smiles happyli, he smiles back a bit sadly..
 At the temple  Suman's  look alike is , dressed as Suman  and Reva asks her if she is ready for the role. She saysshe is  Reva tells her to go in the temple befor  Suman gets there. Just as she is walking up  the  Real Suman comes with Maa Thakur.  Fake Suman thinks to herself if she is doing the right thing ..as she has no enimity with this woman, but she did see how every one is afraid of her. She thinks why should I get involved. She is about to leave when Reva Stops her and ask what  happend.  Fake Suman says let me go I can't do this. reva  tells her fine she will fine some one who can act better , because   Obviouslt you can't . fake suman ego gets hurts and says she can do it. She goes in the temple.
  Amma  is busy  preparing for the mehindi , while Bunty is watching TV , they promote  Dastan.  Later in the eveing  every one is dancing and   two laadies comment  that  this is the first time they see Aama dancing for her daughters happiness, and 1st time they will witness the wedding of a Khota Vali.
 Reva stops the real Suman and  says   the  Pundit says she sould wait outside for 5 minutes.  Reluctantly Suman agrees, In the trmple  Fake Suman says  it is false news  that she will perform the Maha Shivratri Puja , as that right belongs to Godahvari (MT) .  Maa thakur sits to do the puja and thinks it is a sign that all will go well from now on.  Reva spots  Real  Suman coming and sends  fake Suman away , telling her that was the end of the  scene.   Suman sees  MT doing the puja but stays quite when the Pundit praises  her for clearing up the false news , about her perfroming the puja.
 NO Precap : Promo of  PR.1000 epi.
 Thanks  For reading
 Vinnie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU
Today there was less screen-place for SugVi-wanna more!
I feel Reva with her new plan,can reach to Adi and clear the fiasco to let SugVi together
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU vinnie⭐️
I was so excited after watching SBS today. I thought we gonna get something very excited and some ViChu scenes at least😭
BUT that unnecessary promotion of other horrible shows made me crazy😡 And the other horrible thing was - NO PRECAP😡

sunnyroshi thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie for wonderful update. Looks like next week will be full of charm and entertaining. Love Vikram Sugni together.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Vinnie.😊
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope we get some nice ViChu scenes before shows ends
And i'm trying to keep this thread on page1.. sare jan & feb ke posts first page pe aa gye hian😕

daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks Vinnie for filling in
Great update
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago