WU: 15/03 - Miu's ultimatum for Prithvi

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

I finally got a chance to watch the whole epi so the update is complete at last!

Written Update: March 15, 2013

Dadi announces Aakash and Meera's engagement.  Meera gives Prithvi a 24 hour ultimatum……

Episode begins with Miu lying on her bed crying after the truth about her marriage to Prithvi comes out in the open.  Dadi shows up to console her and she says to her that you have no reason to feel embarrassed.    By re-uniting your parents you have fulfilled your duties as a daughter.  She goes on to say that she understands this sacrifice of hers really well and tells her not to be disheartened.  Miu says I have never been upset by the truth Dadi ma, I am upset because of lies.  Dadi says but the truth has come out now so why are you still sad.   Miu says that only half of the truth is out and I don't want the family to be heartbroken when they hear the whole truth.  Dadi asks which truth she is referring to?   Meera replies that the truth is that even though Prithvi has severed all ties with her (ulta pheres) she has been unable to let go of either him nor their relationship.  I am still  in love with him she adds.  Dadi looks at her confused and says if you still love Prithvi then why did you agree to marry Aakash?  Miu says I'll explain (we don't actually hear them talking so can only assume that it will be somewhere along the lines that she is trying to get Prithvi to acknowledge his love for her and about the subsequent plan she and Aakash cooked up to make Prithvi jealous).

After their heart-to-heart talk Dadi takes Miu downstairs where the rest of the family are still standing around after the bomb shell announcement that Bhua made of Miu and Prithvi's marriage.  Dadi announces that Meera is not responsible for her marriage to Prithvi's therefore no one here is to blame her for anything.   A girl who can give up everything to re-unite her parents is a girl who knows what it is to be a wife and how to fulfill that role very well.  Therefore this relationship will happen and Meera and Aakash will get married!  (Everyone looks shocked except for Sudha and Rajiv who appear happy about the news, although I'm sure Aakash is too but he just seemed more surprised that Dadi was okay with considering she was already married to Prithvi ).  Rajiv says he too is with his mother on this decision and states that they will have Meera and Aakash's engagement in 2 days with lots of fanfare.  He walks over to Ramu and requests him and Sudha to remain there until the engagement is over. (Sudha is looking so pleased – she seems to have no clue that Miu is upset about this announcement or perhaps she just chooses to ignore it and thinks that Aakash is best for her in the long run).

Dadi is in her room and Miu shows up there and says even after telling you the whole truth you still announced my engagement to Aakash...  Dadi asks her to sit so she can explain.  She says I agree with Aakash and what he says makes sense so that is why I want you to go thru with this engagement.   When your engagement to Aakash happens then Prithvi will realize his love for you.   If today I had broken your relationship with Aakash and talked about getting you and Prithvi together then perhaps he might even have agreed but he would not have realized his full love for you.    She says I want you to get Prithvi but I also want you to get him with a whole lot of love too J.  Miu thanks her and says that is so sweet of her to say so but does she really think this is possible?  Dadi nods yes.  Miu continues and says that Prithvi has always tried to run far away from her.  Dadi says don't worry about it!  I'm with you she says and my hair did not turn grey for not.  I am very knowledgeable in awakening love in a man who has a heart of stone and just watch how I help you melt Prithvi's heart too.

Aakash is in his room and he sees Prithvi in the doorway.  He greets him warmly and asks him if he wanted to say something.  When he sees that Prithvi is still just standing there and is uncomfortably silent Aakash says you are still hesitating here (meaning not feeling at home by being able to say what is on his mind).  He tells him to come inside and sit.  I find it strange, Aakash says to Prithvi, that even though we are so closely related we are still so far apart.  Had we grown up together we would not have hesitated to share everything with each other but unfortunately we meet a long time later, at a time when we have learned how to keep secrets.   If you wish to say something please do.  Prithvi replies to him that had we been together since childhood we would not feel the asan towards one another.  I came because I wanted to say thanks for what you did so thanks.  Aakash says what did I do?  Prithvi says you stood up against Bhua ji's accusations.  Aakash says oh, so you came to say thanks on behalf of Meera.  Prithvi says why would I say something on her behalf?  It makes no difference to me.  Aakash says really?  Prithvi repeats that again that it makes no difference to him.

Prithvi is outside by the pool and recalling Bhua's words from earlier in the day (how she was blaming Miu for the deceit to the family and how she was now questioning Miu's morals and character).    He is also remembering Miu crying because of Bhua's words and how after he ran after her to see if she was okay (although he just stood in the door and said nothing) how she confronted him about the fact that he isn't able to tolerate anyone saying anything bad about her and how he cares for her…...
Then Miu shows up at the poolside too….
Meera says that today the question is not what Aakash and I want but instead it is what you and I want.  I'm sure you know what I want but you never say what you want.  But if you don't say it today you will never be able to say it.   You only have today Prithvi!  Tomorrow is my engagement.  You still have the chance to say something so if you want to say something, say it!
Prithvi's reply to Miu is,  you believe in bhagvan right?  This is his decision yet here you are running from his decision.  She says you know very well what bhagvan's decision is.   He joined us together.  Not just yesterday but since childhood.  I meet Aakash years later and even after Aakash came into my life he still brought us together again and joined us again thru marriage.  Why?  What do you have to say about his decision?  Even today with my upcoming marriage to Aakash you are still in front of me.  Why?  If it was my fate to come into this house (meaning thru Aakash) then why did he stand you in front of me once again?
Prithvi says what reply should I give?  This is all a (fakir?) for me.  (@ ? Sorry L I did not catch exactly what he said there.).  He continues with Aakash is a great guy and will keep you very happy.   He's about to walk away when Miu says fine and gives him an ultimatum of 24 hours after which she says she will be engaged to Aakash.  After that I will not be hanging around nor running after you.  After that I will go from your life forever.  You have only 24 hours to listen to your heart.  (Junoon song playing in bg).  Prithvi walks away from there and is seen  pacing in his room as he mulls over Miu's ultimatum.

Miu is asleep in her room but is sleeping restlessly as she dreams about all the times Prithvi has saved her.   (The fire scene and from earlier in the day when he yells at Bhua saying don't you dare say anything about her character).  She wakes up from her fitful sleep and prays to bhagvan (after looking at the clock) and says there are only 12 hours left and in these 12 hours you will have to decide what will become of my life.   You have been by my side through all hardships.  Today I stand at a cross road in my life and you know in which direction I want to go.  You know that Meera will not be able live if she becomes someone else's.

Meanwhile Prithvi is trying to fall asleep but is unable to do so.  He sits up in his bed and sees Miu entering his room.   Miu asks him why is delaying?   If you delay today then you will become distanced from this relationship forever, a relationship that was joined not once but twice and from that love that you have in your heart but are unable to utter.  Today it is not a stranger you are going to be separated from but from your wife.  She implores him not to do this.  She says neither you nor I will be happy if you do this.  I know that you love me as much as I love you.  He denies this and says no I don't love you.  She says if that is the case then look me in the eyes one last time and say you don't love me.  He turns and walks away from her and without looking her in the eye says no, no I don't love you.   She says fine, since you've given your decision you can listen to mine too.   I have only ever loved you and therefore I cannot become anyone else's.  Meera was and always will be Prithvi's.  It would be better to just take my life then become someone else's.  He turns around and is shocked to see her holding a gun to her head.  Then the sound of the gun going off is heard and Miu's eyes close while she is about to fall when all of a sudden Prithvi screams Meera and awakens from his nightmare.  He has tears in his eyes and is still holding his hands out to her just like he was in his dream very distraught….  He looks up and sees Miu standing in the doorway (Bg music on again).  Miu is smiling thru her tears and Prithvi doesn't seem to be able to get his emotions under control after such a nightmare…Epi ends on them looking at each other (Prithvi still sitting up in his bed and Miu still in the doorway).

Precap:

Prithvi is driving and is amazed, thinking to himself that he never thought that he would ever fall in love with someone.
Miu is sitting by the poolside waiting for him to arrive and is seen smiling to herself.  Prithvi arrives by the poolside and when he sees her sitting there (of course with her back to him) he smiles too.  He grabs a rose from a flower arrangement that is nearby and is about to go over to her but before he can someone whacks him in the back of the head with a bat. 

Sorry for the delay and as always please forgive any mistakes! 
Parm B.

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago