Office Forum Dev. Ideas

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Smiles.  

I have a few ideas on how we can help rock the Office Forum.  I saw the first week of the show and it's going pretty interesting and together we can develop a forum for Office.  I need everyone's ideas and inputs and participation for this to happen though.

Couple suggestions:

1) Separate Forum
If possible, can there be a separate Forum for Office?  Instead of having it under Vijay More Serials, it would be nice if this serial gets its own Forum page that links under Star Vijay.

2) Chaska Meter
Sruthi Raj and Susan already have their profiles set up and it would be great to have a Chaska Meter running for this serial also.

If these two suggestions happen, that would be great.  I'm willing to help in any way possible, I've got a few ideas and stuff.  Unfortunately I cannot commit to updating episodes but would be interested to help the forum for as long as the show manages to grab my attention.

Feel free to share your thoughts.  All opinions welcome!

Keep smiling! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiles-20

Hey everyone!

For those who don't know me, I'm Smiles.  

I have a few ideas on how we can help rock the Office Forum.  I saw the first week of the show and it's going pretty interesting and together we can develop a forum for Office.  I need everyone's ideas and inputs and participation for this to happen though.

Couple suggestions:

1) Separate Forum
If possible, can there be a separate Forum for Office?  Instead of having it under Vijay More Serials, it would be nice if this serial gets its own Forum page that links under Star Vijay.

2) Chaska Meter
Sruthi Raj and Susan already have their profiles set up and it would be great to have a Chaska Meter running for this serial also.

If these two suggestions happen, that would be great.  I'm willing to help in any way possible, I've got a few ideas and stuff.  Unfortunately I cannot commit to updating episodes but would be interested to help the forum for as long as the show manages to grab my attention.

Feel free to share your thoughts.  All opinions welcome!

Keep smiling! 

I agree this what wanna too... hope we have a forum for office...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy smiles..

Thanks for the suggestions .. seem to be a cool idea. But as Mod Nithya had mention before, lets wait to see the response for this serial 😛 Ippo tannae start agiruku .. in fact we have not got enough updater's yet.

Lets us try to give 2 - 3 more weeks on this Office and see the responses we are getting and then i am sure Moderator will consider your suggestion and it would be a pleasure to have you around helping us on  developing the forum We can get our one forum and once we get that we can also have Chaska Meter .. 😊

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sure Hopper, thanks for the reply.

Have a great day!
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pls Office soap opera gng very nicely I will be more happy if we get a seperateforum for that .

pS pls give me the link
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Can we have a photo gallery for Office
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks and nice idea smiles 
and will wait for it !!! till the mod says 
shruthi and susen looks very cute and the serial is going very good 
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...Office serial is so nice..i m loving karthik and raji pair..we can have separate forum and also chaskameter as shruti is already famous and even susan too ðŸ˜³
mellisai thumbnail
We'll be moving soon & hope u guys will take part regularly. ðŸ˜Š
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

We'll be moving soon & hope u guys will take part regularly. ðŸ˜Š

Does that mean we will get new forum? ðŸ˜² yayy ðŸ¥³ 
for sure..i totally forgot that there will be a forum for Office