Shaitaan - A Criminal Mind

Another article on Suzanne in Shaitaan-

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Suzanne Bernert talks about her Shaitaan experience!

Pree NamanMar 15 2013 1:00PM

• #Suzanne Bernert
  • #Television
  • #Bytes
  • #Celebrity News
Subscribe

The pretty Suzanne Bernert can speak Hindi fluently, better than most actors who come from other nations to find a job in India can. She has been a known face on television thanks to her stint in various daily soaps, reality shows and lot more.

Suzanne, who was last seen in Star Plus's Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, will now be seen on Colors' reality based show Shaitaan – A Criminal Mind. This is not her first project with the channel; she was earlier seen in the serial Jeevan Sathi on Colors.

Shaitaan – A Criminal Mind is a show that delves into the minds of the worst criminals the society has seen. In the episode in which Suzanne will be seen, she plays a girl named Sonia who comes from London to Bangalore to learn Yoga, and falls crazily in love with her instructor, who is already married. This leads to a tragic end of all the people who are involved in this mess.

Talking about her experience working for Shaitan, Suzanne says, "It was great working with theater artists, a great cameraman, and Neil, our director, who made us so comfortable." She further informed, "The story required me to get intimate with my co-star, Niranjan Namjoshi. I have done intimate scenes in films before; this is the first time on TV for me. But it felt like we were shooting a movie. The intimate scenes were very beautifully shot. Had it been sometime earlier in my career, I would have hesitated, as I first wanted to build up my image as a versatile actor; but now I think I can take these risks. Moreover, it was essential to show the immense craze Sonia had for this man who is torn between his pregnant wife (played by Pragya Maheshwari) and her."

What were the challenges Suzanne faced while shooting for Shaitaan? "Episodic programmes have time constraints. I had to shoot almost 10-15 scenes in one day. Plus, my character speaks only Hindi. Nevertheless, I think it will come out great. I am looking forward to the reaction of the audience and my fans. This story is based on a real life incident and my character is also real - I have never done anything like this before."

Watch out for this episode scheduled to air on Colors this weekend.

[Note: For Any clarification on news, , or write to us: content(AT)gomolo.com]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

schnueff thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice article ..tfs😊 for posting