Short stories : 'Reborn' posted on 9/5/13 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Ha ha ha Eljay! So you escaped the timber merchant!

Btw pls see my previous post addressed to you 😃
Originally posted by eljay

Actually, seeing all of you here is Anandam.  Sue chech, giri, Roja, Caryn, those were good times, weren't they?  I wonder what Bonheur and Hosanna are doing now and where they are.  Where is Atina?  I have to dig her number out and give her a call too.

Yes, Eljay ... those were the good times in Anandham. 

Some sad news though... Bon is in Singapore but she is not regular here anymore.  Her mum passed away quite recently.

Hosana passed away last year October at the same time as my birthday.  We heard she was sick, Vani, Karthi, and myself were planning to visit her after Deepavali.  Unfortunately, due to various committments on our part, we did not visit but it was in back of our mind to do so.  As you can see, it was too late.  Sue Chechi found out about her death only much later.  She PM'ed to Atina and Vani.  A thread was opened  in remembrance of Hosana aka Rachel.

Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Eljay, as Caryn mentioned, Ho left us. A good , kind person - God prefers to have the good with him , I guess. Will Pm my contact no. to you. Please do give me a call . My yahoo account was hacked in to and so I could not access it. Funny how people have time to indulge in such activities ??!! One thing is for sure though, whoever hacked must have ended in the mental asylum by now - Roja and her madness ...sure to have at least that much effect, eh? That timber merchant is one hell of a lucky guy - he is made to run in circles  by Roja and in the bargain gets to be remembered by the likes of Giri and Eljay - till date. This place is not fun any more Eljay - sticking around just for Atina ...sigh
Agreed Roja, this place is no longer fun as it used to be.

too much of ...
I am just thinking of reviving our CK s - Rathy called me yesterday and we thought of making this place fun again. Any takers? Giri, game? Since i do not watch any Tamizh serials, the CKS will revolve around the IF ians, no  offense, ok ?
Kandippa RP. I too donot watch any of the serials 😃
Originally posted by rojapooo

Love pannina sOlli tholaingada deyyy 

500th episode-la thaan kOdittu kaattuvOm, adhukuLLa sollunaa- eppdi!!

Adada how did I miss this thread so long. Giri ippothan paarthen . Innum padikkala. Ingathan namma aatkaL irukkagapa.  "Office" job resign panniyachu. habba periya relief

Thanks for 2 nice stories giri. Enjoyed them. Hope the third one have your inimitable comedy touch