Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

~BRKD Articles Archieves~ - Page 3

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Richa Soni is excited about exploring Delhi

Richa Soni is excited about exploring Delhi
Richa Soni

We recently met television actress Richa Soni when she was in the capital for work.

The actress, who is currently seen on Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, spoke to us about her wish to explore Delhi, and said, "Initially, whenever I used to come to Delhi, there was never enough time to explore the city. And another reason was that I wasn't too comfortable going around the city on my own. But now, I have shot in the city for some time and I have all these new friends who are willing to take me out. So, I am really excited about finally exploring Delhi."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Angad Hasija not in Punar Vivah 2 but in Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan?

Badaltey Rishton ki Daastan on Zee TV may get a new male lead in Angad Hasija who says he never was confirmed for Punar Vivah 2.

Thursday, May 09, 2013 | 1:57:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums/TellyBuzz  |   31 Comments  |  1994 Views

Angad Hasija who is taking his own time to choose a new show after opting out of Savitri, is currently a happy man enjoying much needed family time with his wife and daughter. However, at the same time he is eager to get back to work and acting, "It is high time now that my fans get to see me on Indian Television and I am waiting for the right role this time. I had couple of offers and had gone for a meeting for Punar Vivah 2 too and the next thing I read everywhere is that I am doing the show. However, it didn't work out and I am not doing that show."

In the meantime, Angad was also offered the main male lead in Zee TV's Badalte Rishton ki Daastan which had Abhinav Shukla playing the main lead but the character was shown as dead after couple of episodes.  "Yes, I am seriously considering doing Badaltey Rishton ki. Just a day or two and things will be locked."

The good looking actor is also regularly working on his body at the gym these days, "I am getting a new portfolio shoot done and need to look good for that so it is lots of gymming for me these days. Apart from that I spend all my time at home and don't go out much. I gather my friends at home or go out to get-togethers at their house. Sara Khan has shifted close to my house so we had lots of parties at each other's homes recently and had a great time."

His staying at home has also kept his wife Pari and four year old daughter Angel happy, "My wife Pari is happy to see me at home for such a long time and I am enjoying each minute with Angel. She was very small when I was doing Bidaai and Phulwa and would cry when she would see me because I would reach home late in the night and was practically a stranger to her. Now she makes me sit with her and watch Chhota Bheem cartoons with her and we have a good time together."

Seema Khot Mattoo

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Bhaumik Sampat to enter Badalte Rishton Ki..?

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | May 12, 2013, 02.52 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Zee Tv|Sadda Adda|Ravi Ojha Production|Raqesh Vashisth|bhaumik sampat
Bhaumik Sampat to enter Badalte Rishton Ki..?
Bhaumik Sampat
After playing one of the leads in Bollywood film Sadda Adda, young and talented bhaumik sampat has been roped into play the lead in Ravi Ojha Production's family drama Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan on Zee Tv.

Certain sections of the media had earlier reported about popular actors like Apurva Agnihotri, Angad Hasija and Raqesh Vashisth been in the race to play the role of the new male lead on the show. However, it was Bhaumik Sampat who bagged the role.

Sources inform that Bhaumik will play the role of Vaayu, the new male lead who will be introduced opposite Nandini (Aditi Gupta) in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan. The actor will start shooting for the show from tomorrow (12 May 2013).

We tried contacting, Bhaumik but he remained unavailable.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Dastaan to have a new time-slot

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | May 14, 2013, 11.59 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Women|Bollywood|Zee Tv|Connected Hum Tum|Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Dastaan to have a new time-slot
Sanjeeda Sheikh in 'Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan'
With the new show titled Connected Hum Tum launching at 10 pm, the show will be moved to a new time-slot.

A new show, titled Connected Hum Tum and to be hosted by Bollywood actor Abhay Deol, is launching on June 3 at 10 pm. And, if sources are to be believed, this new show will push Ravi Ojha's Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan — currently airing at 10 pm — to a new time slot, 11 pm. On a previous occasion, another show — Phir Subah Hogi, featuring Narayani Shastri, Varun Badola and Gulki Joshi — was also shifted to 11 pm from its original time slot of 9.30 pm and later it went off air soon.
Coming back to Connected Hum Tum — it is reality show that will feature six Women from different walks of life, who have dared to bare it all — their hopes, their worst fears, their insecurities, their joys and sorrows — on national television.
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
DNA article:

Badalte Rishton.. shifted to late night slot

Thursday, May 16, 2013, 14:42 IST | Agency: DNA

Zee's recently launched show Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan will soon be shifted from its 10 pm slot to 11 pm. This is to make way for their new reality show Connected Hum Tum that marks the debut of Abhay Deol. Connected Hum Tum is slated to air from June 3 at 10 pm. Sanjeeda Sheikh who is playing Meera in the serial is unperturbed. "It's just three months since the serial has started. People are liking it, even my role is being appreciated so,  as long as the serial is on air, I am okay with the shift," she says.

Soon they will be shooting a maha episode that will see the integration  between Dastaan and Qubool Hai. It will also lead to the entry of a new lead guy Bhaumik Sampat. Initially, he will be cast opposite Nandini (Additi Gupta) but eventually the serial will revolve around him, Nandini and Meera.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Abhaas Mehta quits TV show

— Neha Maheshwri Bhagat 

Actor Abhaas Mehta, who plays Agastya in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan, has quit the show. Unhappy with the way his track was developing, he put in his papers around end of April and is currently serving his notice period. Says the actor, "It's a character-based show and every character is pivotal. But my track failed to develop and I didn't get what I was promised. I had a word with the production house and they requested me to stay put, so I did stay back. But nothing substantial happened and I finally decided to quit."

Abhaas Mehta
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan under scanner?

A reliable source says the show has been getting very low numbers and if they don't improve the show will be pulled off air.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 | 1:39:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   58 Comments  |  14700 Views

Ravi Ojha Productions Badalte Riston Ki Dastaan which started few months back on Zee TV is one show which has all the masala required for an Indian daily soap. Drama, romance ,love, murder and mystery and also the perfect prime time.

However, the show is going for a time change from Monday 3rd June 2013 and it will now air at 11 pm.

If close sources are to be believed, "The show is seeing a downfall with the TRPs of the show did not even getting a decent TRP. It is as low as 0.9 this week and was 1.1 last week. The channel has decided to keep it under the scanner for two months and if the show doesn't get good numbers then the show will be pulled off."

There are reports that the new time slot can give numbers and IPL has affected all the shows across GEC's and its not only one show Badalte Riston..

We got in touch with Rishi Khurana who essays the role of Niranjan and he said, "I will not say that the show is under the scanner but yes the TRPs are low but I am sure it will not go off-air. We are having some wonderful and big drama sequences coming up and also the time change will be appreciated as we don't have other shows at 11 pm so Badalte doesn't have any threat."

We texted Mitali Bhattacharya, the producer of Badalte Riston Ki Dastaan but she didn't reply.

TellyBuzz will update you on what happens next. Keep reading!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Daastan to go off air

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jun 10, 2013, 03.17 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sanjeeda Sheikh|Kiran Karmarkar|Connected Hum Tum|Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan|Additi Gupta
Daastan to go off air
Sanjeeda Sheikh in 'Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan'
More Pics
TV show Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan featuring Kiran Karmarkar, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Additi Gupta is soon going to bid adieu to its viewers.

The show, originally launched at 10 pm in March 2013, was later shifted to 11 pm to make way for the reality show titled Connected Hum Tum hosted by Bollywood actor Abhay Deol. The show, we hear, will end on June 21.

Informs a source associated with the show, "The show failed to rake in TRPs despite a promising cast and strong storyline. Also, the production house and the channel weren't on the same page as far as the story of the show was concerned."

We sent a text message to Kiran Karmarkar to confirm the same, but he didn't revert.