Chris Evans FC (Captain America 2 Pics sets pg26) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
how many chris evans are there? whenever i search for him 3-4 CE pop in... one is a radio presenter one is a singer...nd one i don't know...nd it seems like tht radio presenter is quite famous. may not be popular than the actor but may be equal to him.

Chris Evans and Michelle Monaghan Star in Anti-Romantic Comedy A MANY SPLINTERED THING

by Dave Trumbore    Posted: September 6th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

If offbeat, anti-romantic comedies are your thing, then keep an eye on A Many Splintered Thing.  The film, in the vein of Amelie and (500) Days of Summer, will reportedly star Chris Evans (Captain America: The First Avenger) and Michelle Monaghan (Source Code). A Many Splintered Thing centers on a young man, burned by past lovers, who falls for a socialite while pretending to be a philanthropist at a charitable dinner.  Too bad her fiance doesn't appreciate her going on dates.  But, of course, that isn't going to stop a man like Evans, who fakes a platonic relationship to get closer to her.  Hit the jump for more on A Many Splintered Thing.

Deadline reports that the Justin Reardon-directed picture will enter into production on October 26th.  It will mark the first film which tags Evans as an executive producer.  The Black List script from Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknairalso placed in the finals the 2011 Nicholl Fellowship.  Voltage Pictures and Wonderland Sound & Vision are currently casting the supporting roles.

Evans will next be seen in the crime drama The Iceman, based on the true story of vicious hitman and patriarch, Richard Kuklinski (played byMichael Shannon).  His follow-up will be Snowpiercer, a sci-fi/action/drama flick that centers on a group of travelers trapped on a train in a world covered in snow and ice.  And, of course, he'll return in Captain America: The Winter Soldier on April 4th, 2014.  Monaghan also has a strong slate of films coming up, including Still of the Night alongside Susan Sarandon and The Coup with Owen Wilson.

GSP TO STAR OPPOSITE CHRIS EVANS IN "CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER"

March 25th, 2013  Andy Cotterill
inShare

Photo of GSP via Photo via Getty Images / UFC.com

By Andy Cotterill ([email protected])

According to a report at The Latino Review, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has been cast as super villain Batroc the Leaper, in the sequel to the 2011 Hollywood hit, Captain America: The First Avenger.

According to Wikipedia, Batroc is a French costumed mercenary who specializes in savate (also known as "La Boxe Franaise"), a form of kickboxing. Although he has primarily appeared in the pages of Captain America, he has also faced off against the Punisher, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, and Gambit. Batroc has occasionally led his own team, "Batroc's Brigade", whose membership has changed over time. The group has primarily fought Captain America.

Batroc missing Captain America with a kick and catching Hawkeye with the ole' hey now.

"Captain America: The Winter Solider" is scheduled to hit theatres in the summer of 2014.

This is not GSP's first acting role — according to the Internet Movie Database, he has appeared in three filmes, the latest of which was called "Death Warrior," and his character was called :Shaman."

http://mm-eh.ca/2013/03/25/gsp-to-star-opposite-chris-evans-in-captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

do u like this pair for his new movie...ahh!!! she looks older than him.😒
Great, you opened a fan thread!!! I hope more people join this thread. It will be exciting.

^ Ya she looks older than him. I wish they took Scarlett Johansson in it. They look so cute together.

Originally posted by Faberica

Great, you opened a fan thread!!! I hope more people join this thread. It will be exciting.

^ Ya she looks older than him. I wish they took Scarlett Johansson in it. They look so cute together.

howdy?!i am jo.and u?

thanks this one was due for a long time, and i was surprised none got it opened yet. 

Originally posted by jyotimeena

howdy?!i am jo.and u?

Hi!! R u a super fan of Chris Evans too??
guys do tell people abt the FC to anyone u find having chris's pic or avi or anything. thanks

Scarlett is working with him in Captain America 2 but i guess she is not playing his love interest 😒