Hollywood Movies & Stars

Chris Evans FC (Captain America 2 Pics sets pg26) - Page 20

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
could i join please and this from a new captain america fan i always loved chris all because of the fantastic four series 😳 but i liked him the least in avengers and all because i didnt knw his backstory
i watched avengers only for downey to be honest but them i caught up with thor and finally captain america and the movie left me spellbound 👏 My fav movie in marvel till date it had so much backstory and you can help but fall for this guy who lost everything to save his country its sad its collections were the least but im glad they are going for a sequel

gosh im rambling 😆 but i cant wait for the second part i wish he had got that date of his with peggy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ...Mels...

could i join please and this from a new captain america fan i always loved chris all because of the fantastic four series 😳 but i liked him the least in avengers and all because i didnt knw his backstory
i watched avengers only for downey to be honest but them i caught up with thor and finally captain america and the movie left me spellbound 👏 My fav movie in marvel till date it had so much backstory and you can help but fall for this guy who lost everything to save his country its sad its collections were the least but im glad they are going for a sequel

gosh im rambling 😆 but i cant wait for the second part i wish he had got that date of his with peggy

we love to have u here..but i know everyone says he/she wants to join but they never are active at this place which is sad. anyways it is most welcome 😃😃😃
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

^no you can skip them. but atleast be active on this page.

ok😛
yes she is minka kelly 
MyButterCup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

yes she is minka kelly 

you like their pair?
This content was originally posted by: MyButterCup

you like their pair?

i liked minka kelly in charlie's angels, but i don't love her exactly the way i love chris, so i have mixed feelings for their pair.
MyButterCup thumbnail
what happened didi?? why are you banned?