Chris Evans FC (Captain America 2 Pics sets pg26) - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
could i join please and this from a new captain america fan i always loved chris all because of the fantastic four series 😳 but i liked him the least in avengers and all because i didnt knw his backstory
i watched avengers only for downey to be honest but them i caught up with thor and finally captain america and the movie left me spellbound 👏 My fav movie in marvel till date it had so much backstory and you can help but fall for this guy who lost everything to save his country its sad its collections were the least but im glad they are going for a sequel

gosh im rambling 😆 but i cant wait for the second part i wish he had got that date of his with peggy
Originally posted by ...Mels...

could i join please and this from a new captain america fan i always loved chris all because of the fantastic four series 😳 but i liked him the least in avengers and all because i didnt knw his backstory
i watched avengers only for downey to be honest but them i caught up with thor and finally captain america and the movie left me spellbound 👏 My fav movie in marvel till date it had so much backstory and you can help but fall for this guy who lost everything to save his country its sad its collections were the least but im glad they are going for a sequel

gosh im rambling 😆 but i cant wait for the second part i wish he had got that date of his with peggy

we love to have u here..but i know everyone says he/she wants to join but they never are active at this place which is sad. anyways it is most welcome 😃😃😃
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

^no you can skip them. but atleast be active on this page.

ok😛
yes she is minka kelly 
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

yes she is minka kelly 

you like their pair?
Originally posted by MyButterCup

you like their pair?

i liked minka kelly in charlie's angels, but i don't love her exactly the way i love chris, so i have mixed feelings for their pair.
what happened didi?? why are you banned?