Chris Evans FC (Captain America 2 Pics sets pg26) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

Scarlett is working with him in Captain America 2 but i guess she is not playing his love interest πŸ˜’

dont want her to play his gfπŸ˜†

hey if u ppl like chris and scarji...i can make a siggy on them...wat say?
Originally posted by jyotimeena

dont want her to play his gfπŸ˜†

hey if u ppl like chris and scarji...i can make a siggy on them...wat say?

i am more of a fan of Chris and Dakota...but not with wrong intentions LOL. i liked their sizzling chemistry in 'PUSH'. would love to have a siggie on them πŸ˜³

i am more of a fan of Chris and Dakota...but not with wrong intentions LOL. i liked their sizzling chemistry in 'PUSH'. would love to have a siggie on them πŸ˜³

okkk i will try    
i have watched push i agree wit ya!😳
Originally posted by jyotimeena

yep!!!bt tell me ur name!

Its Niharika here...what are your favorite Chris Evans Movie?? Also tell me when did u became fan of him..

I develop my crush on him after watching The Nanny Diaries-Harvard Hottie.
those eyes...😳

Edited by Faberica - 11 years ago

Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 11 years ago
i watched both FF's and believe me there wasn't anything droolworthy abt him. attractive face and hot body. it wasn't big of an impact. i liked Channing Tatum more.

i also liked Nanny Diaries but that was all about it. I became a fan of him after watching 'push' its a brilliant yet underrated film from start to end. yet the climax makes way of sequel which i am afraid not gonna happen. i could connect to chris' character the most in this film. and still he pops up some funny lines. then i watched all his movies...heck, i even watched the disgusting not another teen movie but i loved him in it. and that's how i had fallen for him. one more thing which attract me is his persona. he is so chilled out, humble, carefree and so open. 

look the way he makes a joke of himself everytime display his honesty. love him. he's a great guy now I just want him to settle down with Minka Kelly and i do hope minka doesn't desert him like before and they make a great couple.
Originally posted by Faberica

Its Niharika here...what are your favorite Chris Evans Movie?? Also tell me when did u became fan of him..

I develop my crush on him after watching The Nanny Diaries-Harvard Hottie.
those eyes...😳

hey niha!!mine is fant 4,push and avengersπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘
siggy

chris with dakota(3)

feel free to use

jyoti : its awesome...thanks so much...

and miss. mars welcome here :)