Chris Evans FC (Captain America 2 Pics sets pg26) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jyotimeena

heya!!watching spn.dotta goπŸ˜‰
okiesπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by no_username

"Who told you that everyaone has to change? Those are mentalities you people put in your head. It is only music that I can change, not clothes,"
~chris evans

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Neetu_Unleashed

guys i wanna know if anyone saw chris crying or breaking down in a movie...i mean he always does these cocky cheese type roles. haven't seen him going through that emotional phase role. sure ! i saw him crying for a few seconds in captain america but is there another movie he carried off an emotional role.

I think its "London", which he did with his ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel. It was an indie movie. I have noticed he did quite a handful of independent movie. His choice of movies are very interesting. He always try to do different type of roles. He literally changes himself in terms of look and personality just to look like the part. This shows what a great actor he is.
Edited by Faberica - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Faberica

I think its "London", which he did with his ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel. It was an indie movie. I have noticed he did quite a handful of independent movie. His choice of movies are very interesting. He always try to do different type of roles. He literally changes himself in terms of look and personality just to look like the part. This shows what a great actor he is.

is london a good movie...once i saw a clip where he was making out with her. didn't get the 'good vibe' from the film. it looked like typical erotic stuff. but if it was really good as ur saying i would like to catch it. 

i hate jessica biel. her face is so manly. Minka kelly is beautiful. she was good in charlie's angels πŸ˜ƒ
"Identify the popular dialogue of chris from a popular movie of his'

"Comeon am the only guy who think this is cool"

hint = his most successful role before captain america

is london a good movie...once i saw a clip where he was making out with her. didn't get the 'good vibe' from the film. it looked like typical erotic stuff. but if it was really good as ur saying i would like to catch it. 

i hate jessica biel. her face is so manly. Minka kelly is beautiful. she was good in charlie's angels πŸ˜ƒ

No, I haven't seen the movie. I just saw a trailer of that movie(that night i was bored so decided to watch every trailer of Chris Evans' movies). I think there are some scenes in it where he breaks down.

I was shocked too when I got to know he dated her. Thank god they broke up and she got married to Justin Timberlake. Minka Kelly is much better. She was there in 500 days of summer, right?

"Identify the popular dialogue of chris from a popular movie of his'

"Comeon am the only guy who think this is cool"

hint = his most successful role before captain america

Is it Fantastic Four? He was quite funny in that.
yup she was...she had previously dated Chris in 2007 and then she left him deserted. she has kindle back with him now i hope its permanent. the guy needs love 

yes he does a lot of independent stuff becoz he films they come out quick whereas big movies take a lot of time. i have heard amazing reviews about 'Puncture' and i would love to watch that movie.
Originally posted by Faberica

Is it Fantastic Four? He was quite funny in that.

yes absolutely accurate πŸ‘
Identify this film of CE

a) not another teen movie
b) scott pilgrim vs the world
c) not another teen movie
d) losers
e) what's your number