* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavna232522

Hey can u tell me how to post a picture? There is a picture of Jass(deeksha) bani(Shefali) and raji(neha) on the first day of shoot. how do i post the same on the forum?

Upload the Picture in hosting sites like IMGUR & Minus etc. and once uploaded there, copy the forum code link and paste it in your post! It will be automatically transformed into a picture! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Alina.

Upload the Picture in hosting sites like IMGUR & Minus etc. and once uploaded there, copy the forum code link and paste it in your post! It will be automatically transformed into a picture! ðŸ˜Š

sometimes u can just copy and past the picture here and it works...if not then what she said above...get the link and post it here with the code:  [I M G]LINK[/I M G]

Note: there should be no spaces anywhere in the code above
Originally posted by dare.devil

hey guys i dont watch this show regularly but watched couple of episodes...i m confused abt something..

why is rajii mad at her would be husband? is it arrange marriage? first i thought it was becoz amreek refused her best friend bani and thats why she is mad at him but on 19th april epi, the part where rajii and amreek are talking in gurudvara, he mentioned " u told me to refuse bani, now why are u mad at me"

am i misintrepreting something? someone please update me the story in short thankyou

Rajji asks Amreek to refuse Bani. He does that, but asks for Rajji's hand instead.

This has widened the gap b/w Rajji & Bani's family. That's why Rajji is angry with Amreek.
Hey...i m wtchng shw luvng it...bt i misd sme initial episodes of shw...plz can any1 tel wat is d reasn behnd rivaliry of two families...y desho hates nirvaya nd hs family...
Originally posted by geetika22

Hey...i m wtchng shw luvng it...bt i misd sme initial episodes of shw...plz can any1 tel wat is d reasn behnd rivaliry of two families...y desho hates nirvaya nd hs family...

desho hates nirvail cuz he was supposed to go to canada for job to support the family so that they could live a better and possibly richer lifestyle but he ends up coming back with his wife cuz he didn't like living there...this upsets desho so much that she puts a brick wall between the house to separate her family from nirvail's and they have lived separately for 22 yrs...that's why she is after getting bani married to an nri so that they can live a better life...if u want to watch those episodes i think they were shown 1st week the show went on air (18th-22nd march) 
Edited by Muktafan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Lonely.

Can anyone provide me with the mp3 of Bani's title track?

u can find all the title tracks of Bani at this link: 
I am in love with the track Saiyaan but I cannot understand it's meaning properly since it's in Punjabi. Would anyone help me by providing me it's lyrics and translations as well? Please 😳 Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Muktafan

desho hates nirvail cuz he was supposed to go to canada for job to support the family so that they could live a better and possibly richer lifestyle but he ends up coming back with his wife cuz he didn't like living there...this upsets desho so much that she puts a brick wall between the house to separate her family from nirvail's and they have livedseparatelyfor 22 yrs...that's why she is after getting bani married to an nri so that they can live a better life...if u want to watch those episodes i think they were shown 1st week the show went on air (18th-22nd march)

Ohh thanx alot...yeah i remembr whn amreek cmes to c bani hs mum questns nirvail dat hs he also been to canada...thanx once agn fr clearng my doubt..
Can DT team remind the WU volunteers or ask for new volunteers? Only 2  WUs are being done currently. This is a good serial but  I understand it is not to everyone's liking  
Hey guys I am willing to do WU for Bani-Ishq Da Kalma and wanted to know if any day is vacant because I don't want any kind of clash?