Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * - Page 5

rriyaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just started watching the show...can any one tell the relation b/w rano and sohum?also why there was wall initially b/w bani n rajji's home?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cazwhyso thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rriyaa

Just started watching the show...can any one tell the relation b/w rano and sohum?also why there was wall initially b/w bani n rajji's home?

Rano and Sohum are from the same village. Moreover, Sohum picks Rano up from the train station on a daily basis as she goes to wait for her husband.

They put up the wall 22 years ago because Raji's dad, Nirvail (however you spell that) went to Canada to become an NRI (I assume) but instead of settling there, he came back with a bride (Raji's mum). Whilst he was in Canada, Desho put an aeroplane on top of their house to tell everyone that someone from their house is settled abroad. But obviously the plane came down as Nirvail came back and so Desho's 'dreams' were shattered really. This meant she wanted nothing to do with Nirvail and his family and so the wall was built. Biji then moved between the houses on a monthly basis, but the children/adults never spoke. Although, throughout the entire time, Bani and Raji have been best of friends (without anyone knowing). 

Hope this helps! 

rriyaa thumbnail
Why there is friction between Rajji and Amreek..? Amreek seems to  be a nice guy..
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can Nipun or some coolbie please unsticky all those daily episode threads?  
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rriyaa

Why there is friction between Rajji and Amreek..? Amreek seems to  be a nice guy..

because amreeks rishta actually came for bani initially, but rajji convinced him to say no to bani, so sohum can get more time to propose to bani...amreek liked rajjis open minded attitude compared to bani's shy and quiet attitude...so he said no to bani, but said he wants to marry rajji instead...and their marriage got fixed for 15 days after, as amreek and his family have to go back to canada soon...

bani's mom got pissed at that, and decided that she will find an nri for bani as quick as possible now, and marry her on the same day as rajji...hence, giving hardly any time for sohum to get a visa, settle down, and ask for bani's hand...

thats why rajji is upset with amreek...she blames him for sohum's loss of time...
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

Can Nipun or some coolbie please unsticky all those daily episode threads?  

i noticed that too, i PMed the GM to remove some of the old stickies...hopefullly they will be gone soon...
kittu_11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
I need mp3 version of bani's songs 😊
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I missed yesterdays epi can some one tell me what happend??????
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: meera.rajeev

I missed yesterdays epi can some one tell me what happend??????

I wrote a short one in case you want the gist of what happened

meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BullsEye777

I wrote a short one in case you want the gist of what happened

Thank you so much...