* Bani - Ishq Da Kalma Help Desk * - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago

hello guys could someone please tell me where i can download the saiyaan song where everyone finds out the truth about desho's lie and her husband burn the aeroplane. 

Please someone tell me...

Originally posted by love-arhi

hello guys could someone please tell me where i can download the saiyaan song where everyone finds out the truth about desho's lie and her husband burn the aeroplane. 

Please someone tell me...

i am also searching the sng
plz someone give  the link
Can anybody tell me where to find the song that they play on rajji and sohum  ishqe rangia hi rangia meny kehre rang vich rangia
Can someone please tell me where I can find the song: Sada Chiryan Da Chamba from Ishq Kalma Bani?
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Can someone please tell me where I can find the song: Sada Chiryan Da Chamba from Ishq Kalma Bani?

I found three versions on youtube: 

I think the original version was sung by a male 

Can someone please tell me what was the song playing in the background when rano died & her head was in bani's lap ??
Originally posted by -Sonia-

Can someone please tell me what was the song playing in the background when rano died & her head was in bani's lap ??

I think that song was specially recorded for Bani, looks like it's their own BG music 
Originally posted by MannieXO

I think that song was specially recorded for Bani, looks like it's their own BG music

okay.. Thank u !
Anyone has any idea how old is Parmeet in this show ?
Hi friends!
can anyone tell me at what time are released the daily episode of this show? i like to watch the show as soon as possible after release because afterwards it gets blocked due to copyrights and i can't see it. 

thank you for your help !