Posted: 11 years ago
Oonagh  - we all will love double dose mohit😳
wow T4s...
i am super excited..
MR..double treat...🥳
Originally posted by shruti.nil

THAT has all the spoilers for the week...lol...
Never the less power packed stuff happenijg next week...
Mohit as mahadev and jalandhar will be super duper fun
...im already dreaming mohit as super hot villian...<3
Btw who will play vrinda? Are they going to show her?

Are they short of actors?  Why are they having Jalandhar played by Mohit (in the part where he is not masquerading as Mahadev) instead of someone else?

I doubt they'll show Vrinda this time, since they have a policy of airbrushing or whitewashing Vishnu's misdeeds,  Parvati too doesn't come across as very nice for suggesting to Vishnu that Vrinda's  chastity be broken.
I am looking forward to the track. I hope the track is not dragging too much or deviates away too much from the original thing. Or else shaky TRPs might not be OK.
One article which has given us lots of happiness. Two Mohit's one positive and other negative what more u need.  😉
Happy to read this. Two Mohit to look forward to . Hayee my heart. One Mohit Positive and one negetive. Wow Mohit will prove his acting once again. He will put all his heart and soul into this role of Jalandar. Looking forward to the double treat.
Superhit formula to get Mohit in double role. It will be great to see his expressions when he is Jalandhar. Am very excited to see this track. This week will be awesome. 
Knew this was coming and it is going to be awesome just like we all know and expect it to be.  ðŸ¥³
gr8
looking forward 4 this
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice title Mahadev vs Mahadev, As Mohit is is playing multiple roles in same series as god as well as devil with all his godly attributes and being a good dancer as lord Mahadev is a consummate dancer.