•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Mataji prays for the family and espically roli.   and then family comes and all family comes and all are planning to get sid and roli remarried in the mandir.   and it is an anniversary surprise for all four.   the whole family wishes all four happy anniversary.

all do aarti together.   then roli gives aarti to all.  and mataji says sujata to go get gifts for the bahus.  and prem says what about us?   and all laugh.   and mataji gives saris to both of them.   prem gives money to mataji for charity.   mataji informs there is a pooja for four of u in a mandir at 12 pm.  so get ready fast.   khushi thinking about veeru running away from jail.   sankalp comes there and khushi says it isveeru who is scaring roli.   and sankalp doesnt believe her.   and goes away from there.    

roli dresses in dulhan outfit and can not tie her dori and sid comes and ties it for her...and they both smile...and share a romantic moment.   sid says today is very special as today we met each other and i want to live that moment again.   and sid asks permission of roli to get her ready...and roli says yes.  (MUST WATCH)   SO SOSOSOSOSOOSOS CUTE!!!!!  (NAINA SHOUDL GET LOST)

as he is putting bangles on her some break and sid is tensed and simar sees this...and roli says didi...tell me how i look and simar says very pretty.   sid says prem is waiting downstairs.   and sid leaves.   simar thinks today is such a great day but i m thinking something wrong is going to happen.   
Naina is looking at sid and her pic.  naina is saying sid accept that u love me and that roli is stopping u to accept it.   but dont worry.  i trust u.   and my this trust will bring u to me.   uma and pari come and compliment roli.    

naina calls simar and finds out that they are going to mandir for a pooja.  and naina says she wont let this pooja happen.   AT ANY COST

precap -- mataji tells sid that he is remarrying roli and naina hears this and says i have to stop this marriage.
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago
Thanks for WU dear naina is such a pagal😕
hai i m still in dream world thanks for the wu
by the way i guess u are rosid fan😉 anyways right naina should get lost in the world tour of some stinking gutter just like herv and our rosid should be forever

thanks dear for the wu

Thanks for the w/u and the rosid scene was superbbb😳

Thanks for the update.