Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DR7Lg7y2uQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgZJzYkZquU[/YOUTUBE]
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Bad .. Sorry guys that first guy in blue shirt looked like azhar for me .. but iam wrong  looks like he is someother guy .. i'l edit my post ðŸ˜³
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Smiles for the updates..

can anyone tell me the name of couples in green in 1st pic.. and both the blacks in 2nd pic..

who is shwetha , had she danced before ?

green is mm fame sathya and shilpa.
Black ones are abhinay-jacqueline and raja-shivani
shwetha was in K5 and now acting in SM serial as Meenus sis.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hdhd

green is mm fame sathya and shilpa.
Black ones are abhinay-jacqueline and raja-shivani
shwetha was in K5 and now acting in SM serial as Meenus sis.

Thanks 😃
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The blue shirt guy looks like dancer Satish.
hello_sree thumbnail
nagendra prasad as contestant?.. there must be a big prize like 1 crore worth home or something for this season. nagendra prasad is a very stylish dancer. he has also done a movie with devayani.(i guess thotta sinungi).also there is a movie called 123 where all three brothers acted.
 some of his  dance nos like hamma hamma, thaniyae thanan thaniye are still famous.. he has also done choreography for few movies. not sure whether he is elder or younger to prabhudeva.
 though it will be a treat to watch its so unfair on other contestants. well then y not they rope in few more choreographers to make the competition tough. anandhi is a great dancer and very beautiful girl. she has also represented karthigai pengal team in super kudumbam. i have also seen her in Manada Mayilada. how abt michael. he is also a good dancer. is he competing this time? hopefully prabhudeva and sundaram master wont be in the judge seat as Nagendra prasad is a contestant. if radhika and gowthami is going to be the judge this time then its waste of time to watch this show.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Let's see how the show goes tomorrow!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jodi'name mentioned in paper

Nagendra prasad- anandi
(Nagendra prasad every one knws him though anandi debuted in kallikatu pallikoodam vijay tv show and now she is dng karthigai pengal in sun tv im actually super excited to watch her)
Anwar - pooja ( dnt knw tis pair should watch on first epi only there are mre chance we could c tat kitchen super star winner pooja here)
Roboshankar -sandhya
(Roboshankar every one knws him though sandhya pretty sure she must be tge gal frm kitchen super stara and athipookal (sun tv)
Abhinay -jaqulen
well abhinay is well knwn face in ad films we saw him in 3Roses ad etc jaqulen gal frm k5 she was in jodi last season)
Raja-shivani
(Raja is the guy who acted as vishal's frd and meera jaasmine. Brother in sandakozhi and shivani is frm sun tv show thirumati selvam she did manada mayilada too
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MANOJ-SWETHA
(MANOJ IS FRM ungalil yaarr adutha prabhudeva swetha debuted in k5 vijay tv and she is currently seen in saravanan meenatchi as meenu sister)
Sathya -shilpa
(Could not identify satya but shilpa is a well knwn face in tv industry she did jodi season 1 with barath kalyan)
DEV ANAND -MONICA
(Every one knws dev he is well knwn actor in tv dnt knw who is monica)
Raffiq -gabriella
(Both of them are find of vijay tv)
Manikandan -devipriya
(Everyone knws them though

mellisai thumbnail
jodi no 1 season 6 - episode 1 (23rd march 2013)

divyadarshini
starts the show!!😊

romance was missing last season 

dancer and actor/choreographer is paired this season

* raja (actor, choreographer) & shivanai (dancer, actress) - oya oya oya oyala (and some other songs)

raja - enjoyed it, u had back pain last season so missed performing with u 

shivani - happy for a good partner