Tamil Reality Shows

** SS4 : Week 7 : Mar 18th - Mar 22nd ** - Page 3

jaysvimal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed Pearl.. I was wondering they kept selecting everyone.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri for the updates..

Srikanth sang paramasivam kazhuthil

Venkatesh --    Nilave ennidam nerungathe..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Vaishali --- Amudhai Pozhiyum nilave -- Selected..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sri.

Interesting old songs round.

It is getting tougher.

They will have to use strategy to attract different kind of viewers I guess.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Sahil    -- Enna venum kelu bama --  Selected..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
I was quite disappointed with today's result :(

I don't know how Soundarya got selected . She was not good at all her voice cracked and her pitching was not good .

I wish Aravind could have been selected instead of Soundarya and even Ramji too was quite good .

Why Parvathy is not with those contestants didn't see her till now :( hope she participated .
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Sri !!!

Am not getting time to watch !!

Can anyone let me know the repeat telecast timings in India ? 
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bal75

😔@Rupz:  Yes, I too thought that Aravind could be waitlisted.  Instead, he got spot-selected ðŸ˜•.  But as previous shows suggest, Vijay TV ALWAYS HAS A PLAN and that is the reason behind the selection of Ramesh & Alagesan.  STRATEGY

If iam not mistaken, this aravind is that same guy who got selected by Ananth after getting three reds from the panel judges in round3! 🤢
And completely agree with @krithikas > I mean soundarya was very bad today but still got selected!! geez i guess things will never change when it comes to reality shows!!!!
Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Sahil    -- Enna venum kelu bama --  Selected..

i say his rendition was rather cute than good ... ðŸ˜† .. that innocent look in his face, lol just cant stop admiring him 😳 (4give me the girl inside me pops out sometimes 😛)  
bal75 thumbnail
ATROCITY has already started !!!! ðŸ˜¡

Venkatesh (nilave ennidam) & Aravind sang MUCH MUCH better than Soundarya, Vaishali & Deepthi...Soundarya could not reach the high and lost breath in parts.  Vaishali went off-track in the first part of the charanam.  Maybe they selected for her voice (Really??) ðŸ¤”

Rizwan, good enough for his potential.   And the orchestra MESSED up a big time during Aravind's performance (maasila unmai kaadhale).  Still, he did not lose focus.  Aravind & Venkatesh SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN instead of Soundarya & Vaishali (Deepthi was better of the 3).

Are the waitlisted contestants really being selected as "shown"  - that is - after a set of 6 or 8 performs??  What kind of a judgment is that?  A contestant should either be selected or rejected on the spot.  Or if they feel that the "not-so-good" contestants should be waitlisted, they should WAIT until all others finish singing and start picking the better ones from the entire set of waitlisted ones.  THIS KIND OF A "GROUP"-based selection IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Totally non-sense that Soundarya got good comments from the likes of Nithyashree & Soumya...Let the politics begin !!