Soul sisters on and off screen!

TNN | Mar 18, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
More
A
A
READ MORE Shefali Sharma|Neha Bagga|Gurbani
Soul sisters on and off screen!
A still from Gurbani
They play cousins on screen. But it seems actresses Shefali Sharma and Neha Bagga, who are making their television debut on Colors' new show — Gurbani — share a great rapport off screen as well. The two are inseparable on the set. In fact, they think that their real-life bond helps them portray their characters with ease. 

Shefali, who plays Gurbani, says, "Neha and I have been shooting together for quite some time and have become very close. Our off-screen bonding helps us perform on screen with ease. Also, since both of us are living away from our families, having each other around doesn't make us homesick."

Their respective families also treat them as their own daughters. Neha, who plays Gurbani's cousin Rajji, adds, "Shefali's family treats me as their own daughter. When we were shooting in Amritsar, they used to send lunch for both of us. Now, when they send stuff to Mumbai for Shefali, it will include something for me as well."
The show is about thousands of young brides of Punjab who are abandoned by their NRI suitors.

Watch Gurbani tonight at 10.30 on Colors 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS waiting for the show
yaqeen. thumbnail

Both sisters r gr8!
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sweet..

but they have started shooting in mumbai now instead of punjab...that means soon we wont see the locales of punjab anymore...*sigh*