}>~HaPpY BiRtHdAy PARUL CHAUHAN~<{

Posted: 11 years ago

She born on 19th march 25 year's before in Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh. And stole our Heart's as Ragini Rajwansh in the very famous serial Sapna Babul ka...Bidaai. She is non other than Parul chauhan... a name which indian televition industy will be remember always... mesmerizing look of Parul  made our heart skip . she is sooo adorable in each emotion...she made us feel every emotion'. she is an Indian television model and Bollywood actress as well. She has also participated in the Sony TV's dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. And after bidaai she offered Rishto Se Badii Partha, she did the role of surbih. And also she participated in kitchen champion 4, Jubilee Comedy Circus. Her debut in bollywood is MYOHO.. courently she is doing Big Memsaab 7
She came from Lucknow to Mumbai in 2005 leaving her engineering course half way. She was motivated by her brother's friend to try her hand at modeling and her first attempt in the world of acting got her the serial Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai. It is very amazing to know that how Parul Chauhan get offer to play Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai. Parul Chauhan dropped in her photographs at Rajan's office. He liked her pictures and called her for the auditions and finally Parul got selected to play Ragini. What an amazing incident happen that's how we Got our ragini our Parul..

Parul won many awards for her out standing performance  in television industry ..Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female, Won Zee Gold Awards for the Gold Debut(Female) in 2008 and Won STAR Parivaar Awards for Favorite Bahu , Won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female(Popular)

Parul love wearing traditional costumes, sarees, salwar-kameezes. She is not much of a jeans lover, but but like to look cool. So in that case you may say that she is little bit similar to Ragini in real life.

She is very famous as a friend in need and a loving person in industry...
Parul's chemistry With kinshuk mahajan worked well and they were famous as KinRul in television industry ' Parul chauhan also got paired with Apoorva Agnihotry and Vishal Karwall too..

so common let's all of us  celebrate birthday of Beautiful Parul Chauhan
On this special day we wishing our  parul a very happy birthday...

Hope she will be back soon on television. As her fans, we are missing her so much.. on this special day of parul we  fan's would like to request Princess of our heart Do come back sooon on TV..we are really missing you on small screen'our wait is so long.

Siggy's and Avi's credit- Krithikas [Krithika] 
                               sweetshan2988   [Prashanti]

Fans message preparation - nidzlovekinrul [Nidha]
                                         zan101 [Zaina]
Layout and  thread preparation- zan101 [Zaina]

Edited by zan101 - 11 years ago
~Fans Message~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

😊Nidah     

May this birthday brings you ,
happiness prosperity and joy.
Wishing you a birthday that is filled with fun and party.
Happy Birthday My Princess Parul

photo rty_zps5f58ed0f.jpg

photo Colorful_backgrounds_zpsd72b0d23.jpg

Mihai Adrian Moga - Happy Birthday Parul!!! 

Kanubhai Patel hi parul wish you happy birthday...god bless you

Nazima Banu -Wish you happy birthday...parul

Anjum Sk -Happy Birthday My Beautiful Angel 

Zoya Malik- Happy Bday parul 

Sachin Yadav- Wish u very happy birthday sweet heart

Rohit Masram- Many Many Happy returns of the day...have a best wishes paru...:-):-)):->

Mansi Singh happy bday beby

Jitendra Singh -
Saath Agar Doge Muskrayenge Zarur,
Pyar Agar Dil Se Karoge
To Nibhayenge Zarur,
Raah Me Kitne Kante Q Na Ho ,
Awaz Agar Dil Se Doge To Aayenge Zarur...

Rahul Chauhan- JanamDin Ki Hardik ShubhKamnayein ...Hamesha Swasth Raho Vyast Raho Khoob Safalta pao ...Om Sai Ram

Mariana Radu- Your fans from Romania love you and wish you all the best, good health and may all your dreams come true...We want you in a new show with Kinshuk ...Kinrul -best jodi from indian television...Happy Birthday dear Parul ! ...We love u

Simran Shriya- Angad Obsession A very very Happy Bday Princess..
God bless you nd gve u alll Happiness in your life.
Love u!

kmfan_2 

Salekh Fan Happy Birthday Pretty Princess Parul Chauhan May Allah bless you with health, happiness, success and a long life...Ameen!

Rodica Stroe- i wish you my dear Parul ,happy birthday,many,many return of the day and i love you so much.god bless you

Jesna Jasmine- Wish you a Very Happy Birthday My Beautiful Angel 
May God bless you with a lot of Happiness and joy !!!
Love u my Sweet heart

Mythily Lily A very Happy B-day Princess.. May god bless you with a lot of happiness and joy... Love you my angel.

Smriti Chawla- wish u a very very happy b'day parul

Prashu Singh- Wish u all the best for ur happy life...

Yashoda Sharma- happy birthday parul.

Saji Mole- happy birthday parul

Prema Megalmane Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Paru

Fan Sara Khan- Happy b-day . God bless

Siham -
Dear parul i wish you an amazing Birthday and may all your dreams come true ... but i'll be a bit selfish today i want to wish something tooo and i hope that with this new year begining for you it brings you back to us in a serial because we are missing you VERY VERY much and since 2010 we didnt see you in a lead role when everyone is coming back only your face is missing and TV is just DULL without you please whisky come back to us LOVE YOU and a happy birthday once again 

Martin Aura Happy Birthday Parul!!

Lindi Ajvi happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to PARUL happy birthday to you

Monica Dutta Wishing World's Most Preetiest Girl a Very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY . God Bless u my Princess . And May u get all Happiness and Success in ur life . Hope to see u Back with Rocking Show on Ur Bday . Love u my Sweetheart

Surbhi Maheshwari 
My wishes and blessing for you this day,
Just have fun and enjoy your day,
Birthdays come once in a year,
So spread the joy with a loud cheer,
Happy birthday! Parul

Bhupendra Sarkar Wish u a very very happy birthday my beautiful angel and luv u alot and pls come back soon on tv.

Sandia Bharath Happy birthday my angel hope u have a fantastic day and all your wishes come true.

Krithika

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful women on earth!

May your day & year be filled with Blessings.

Happy bday! I hope you have the best bday! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you  have.

wadi..doll 

Happy Birthday To the Princess Of Telly World!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day !!
I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.
Baar Baar ye dinn aaye Baar baar ye dil gaye tum jiyo hazaro saal yahi hai aarzoo Happy Birthday Toyou Happy Birthday to you .. Allah aap ki har wishes Fulfill kare aur aap ko saari Khushiya de jis pe aap ka haq hoon ..

Missing you So Much Please Cum Back Soon! Without you TV is Boring .. Please Come Back SOON Parul! Love You ! 

CrazyFans1 

Happy Birthday Parul Chauhan

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever! Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are.wishing Parul Chauhan a very happy birthday

Dear parul as a fan of you i am missing you on TV.. do come back sooon... each and every day i log in to is any good news about your entry but nothing yet.. and our wait has been sooo long  do come back soon on TV...

Zaina

Note: this message is behalf of Sarah one of my dear friend and a very big fan of parul... she is missing here.. but i don't want to miss here message on parul's birthday thread it won't be complete with our her message...

❤️ Happy Birthday dear Parul chauhan from Sarah ❤️

🤗 many many happy rerturns of the day my dear parul 🤗

❤️ always luv you Parul ❤️

Sarah
hey thanx for adding  my msg and edit pics thanx zaina :)

Dear PARUL wish u a very very happy birthday...
may Almighty Allah give u a long life...
may u get all d happiness and success that u deserve ..
may u achieve d every height of success in ur professional and personal life as well...i m a biggest fan of yours since BIDAAI ...
love u madly and will always love u crazily ...will wait for ur comeback...
till then our good wishes are wid u
wish a very  happy birthday once again...
and plzz come back soon missing u badly my princess

Edited by nidzlovekinrul - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Our Princess Parul..🤗🥳

Missing you on screen , Please come back soon..🤗

Fantastic post Zaina and friends...👏👏👏
Happy Birthday Parul!!!

May you have a fabulous life.

We have been waiting for very long for some news on you. Hope you give atleast an interview on your birthday.

Edited by downandout - 11 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns Of The day dear PARUL...

happy birthday gifs photo: Happy Birthday birthday_133.gif

happy birthday gifs photo: Happy Birthday HappyBirthday.gif Edited by sweetshan2988 - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday Parul, many happy returns of the day, keep rocking, keep smiling and come back soon 😳

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Parul! 

You're very sweet and it's always a delight to see you onscreen. 

Lovely work on the thread guys :D