Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys!!!

Sorry to keep you waiting. I think this is not an OS anymore. It has officially transformed into an SS because I just can't stop coming up with different things to write related to this topic. 
Anyway here is the First chapter.
It's the first everrr that I am writing anything so please comment and if you don't like it well then I will try to improve next time

So here it goes...

FIRST CHAPTER

His words were still ringing in her ears. Did he really hate her that much that he never wanted to see her face again? She had tried as much as she could to stay away from him. But seeing him in pain she just couldn't hold herself back.

Oh well. This is not the first time he has shouted at me. Riya thought. But it hurts as much every time.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard a commotion near by. She went towards the playground where many kids were gathered around one person. She quickened her pace and reached them in an instant

1st kid: I am sorry Anita didi.

2nd kid: Haan, Mein bhi sorry hun.

3rd kid: Yes, yes, We all are sorry ab tu ghusa thook do. Please?

Anita didn't say anything. She just sat there hearing them say their apologies. It didn't take long for her to melt but she didn't show anything. She wanted to tease them a bit more. She wanted to see what they would do to cheer her up. After all it was their fault and she had a right to be angry. But then she thought They are just kids.

But it wouldn't hurt to just play along for a little while. She thought.

Riya witnessed all this. She saw the kids apologizing to Anita and surprisingly Anita didn't say anything. As long as she had known her Anita cannot stay angry for a long time with anyone. And especially with kids she herself acted like a kid sometimes. Aaj achanak ise kya hogaya. Pehle toh jab bhi bache maafi maang te the to ye toh ek hi baar mein maaf kar deti thi. Phir aaj kyun nahi kiya? Hmmm..Daal mein kuch kala hain.

Riya went up to Anita and said, "Anita, maaf kar dena. Ye sirf bache hi toh hai. Or unho ne sirf khidki ka kaanch hi ti toda hai na. Ismein naraaz hona ki kya baat hai"

"Naraaz hone ki baat hain Riya. Wo kaanch bohut mehenat se lagvaya tha aur uspe mein ne kitne paise kaarch kiye the. Use inlogon ne tod diya. Aab naya kanch lagvane mein pata nahi kitne paise lagen ge," Anita said. Although she didn't mean it. But she had to act as angry as she could otherwise they would know her plan.

"Arre sirf kaanch hi to tuta hai. Mein iske paise de doongi"

"Nahi. Mein tujhse paise nahi lesaakti. Already tu ne ham saab ke liye bohut kuch kiya hai."

"Accha agar mujhse paise nahi le sakti to atleast bachon ko to maaf kar de."

"Nahi. Unhone galti ki hai to naaraz hona jayaz hai."

"Aaj tijhe achanak kya huwa. Pehle to tu inhe jhat se maaf kar deti thi. Toh aaj kyun nahi kar rahi hai? Kahi kuch gadbad to nahi?"

Oh god she knows me too much! Anita thought.

"Hello. Mein saach mein ghussa hoon. Aur agar tujhe kuch gadbad dikh rahi hai to phir us mein kuch nahi kar sakti," saying that Anita walked off.

"Aree yaar tut oh serious ho gayi. Mein toh maazak kar rahi thi. Ab tu mujhse bhi naraaz hai kya?" Riya shouted at her retreating back.

No answer. Matlab wo mujhse bhi naraaz hai Riya thought.

So that was the first chapter!

How was it? Good? Bad? Please comment and hit the like button!!

😊

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start...
aww riya hurt by arjun's words...
continue soon...
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb start.
Thanks Nabeela for converting it into an SS.
Waiting for more.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for converting it to an SS, do make your updates longer though😊 lovely part
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part . Continue soon dear :-)
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deepikz

thanks for converting it to an SS, do make your updates longer though😊 lovely part

I know I should have done a longer one 
but I was just nervous as to how you buys would respond because this is the first time I am writing so...

But I will try to make them long😊
Thank you!!
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Update..
Continue soon dear..😊
great start :) loved it
feeling bad for riya she is hurt by arjun's words
looking forward to read it
continue soon
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur update left me more curious to read the next update...
good update!
feeling sad and bad for riya...she is hurt by Arjun's words...😭
waiting for ur next update!!!!!
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice...
very well written...
continue soon..