Posted: 10 years ago
Hey dr we want update... won't leave u so easily...😈
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aks13

Hey dr we want update... won't leave u so easily...😈

tumne bulaye aur hum chale ayeee!
don't worry...it's coming...ab kya karoon innocent souls par tar as kha car I am writing it now! 
so aur rhoda wait karo it's coming 
and especially your in for surprise so...till then *suspense*
keep waiting! 
πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Live-life

tumne bulaye aur hum chale ayeee!
don't worry...it's coming...ab kya karoon innocent souls par tar as kha car I am writing it now! 
so aur rhoda wait karo it's coming 
and especially your in for surprise so...till then *suspense*
keep waiting! 
πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

OMG you made my day gal...that's the wonderful news... πŸ˜ƒ
Awww will happily wait for it sweetie...Love u...πŸ€—
I lv surprises...😳
Post the update before i die out of curiosity...  πŸ˜†
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hola Amigos! Did you miss me? πŸ˜‰
well of course you did...yeah I know I know...i AM veeerrryyy late this time and i APOLOGIZE from the bottom of my heart for this torchering delay. i had no intention of hurting anyone. It's just that first year of high school makes you go cukking Frazzzyy! So blame it all on that! Again you peeplets are welcome to criticize but please keep it healthy😳 and Aki your surprise is at the bottom..do read it! hehe
So without further Adieu Here goes the Update! 

CHAPTER 3

At the Orphanage:-

Riya: Aisa kya karoon ki ye Anita ki bachi man jaye!

Riya: Hailaa! Mein Pagal hoon...stupid Riya of course! How could you forget such an important thing! Abhi use call karti hoon

She quickly dialed someone's number...It was ringing...and ringing...and ringing...

ETF Office:-

The Tech head aka Shree was working on his laptop busy with cracking an important code for the security checkups for the building when his phone started ringing!

Shree: Hello?

Riya: Heya shree devi! Mujhe teri help chahiye abhhiii Jaldi Orphanage pohunch

Shree: Ri!? Tu kahan hai...hum sab tere hi barein mein soch rahe the...aur tu orphanage mein kyun hai? KUCH hua hai kya?

Riya: Aree mere James bond questions baad mein puchna abhi to jaldi se orphanage puhunch teri jaane man naaraz hai mujhse...teri help chahiye manane mein!

Shree: Kyun? Anita ko kya hua? Aur wo tujhe se kyun naaraz hai?

Riya: Lambi kahani hai...let's just say it's one of those days where life doesn't give you lemons and you can't make lemonade...

Shree: God! Tu aur teri philosophy kabhi mere pale nahi padti. Chal phone rak mein abhi ata hoon.

Riya: Ok Shree devi...I love you...you are the best friend in the world! Bye...jaldi ana!

And with that Shree disconnected the phone and chuckled to himself thinking what would have happened this time in between these two crazy friends of his.

Talking to himself he started walking towards his bike.

Zaroor iss baar bhi bachon ne khidki todi hogi

Aur Anita phirse ghuse hogayi hogi

But don't worry Janeman iss bande ko apni begum ko manana ata hai

So Ms.Anita wait for me cause you are in for a surprise!

He quickly hopped onto his bike and in no time zoomed out of the ETF premises towards his destination.

But he didn't realize that a specific someone had heard all that he had said. It was none other than Arjun.

Arjun had come out of his cabin to fetch his cutting chai when he heard Shree taking on the phone. Curiosity taking the better of him, he couldn't help but over hear the conversation. He was a little surprised to know that Riya was at an orphanage. Why would she go there? Is everything ok? Why did she call shree for ? And why was Shree chuckling? Hmmm Kuch to choot rahah hai... He couldn't help but question himself all these things.

He decided to follow Shree's bike to wherever this orphanage was. After all he had to manofy his gurl! Warna bechara ko raat ko neend nahi ayegi!

At the orphanage:-

Anita was sitting on the bench not far from where the kids were huddles together looking at her with puppy faces and some even pretended to cry. But she knew all their tricks and she wasn't giving in so easily this time. Let them try some more! But little did she know that her cukking frazzzy friend aka Riya had already filled her in for a surprise (are nahi samjhe? Shree of course *laughs*)

Riya: Ani...tu ab tak mooh phula ke bethi hai? Chal na ham jake ank machooli khelte hai bacho ke saath pleaseee!

Anita: Ri...I told you na iss baar mein itni asani se nahi mane wali!

Riya: Babes...wait and watch you are in for a surprise darling! Just wait and watch.

Saying this She walked towards the bunch of kids standing no far from the bench leaving Anita to her puzzled thoughts.

Anita's POV

What was that about?

Kya surprise?

Hmm...bachu to kuch bhi karle but I won't budge this time I am telling you.

At the Orphanage gate:-

As shree entered the gate of the orphanage he saw his Janeman aka Anita sitting on a bench with a cute pout on her face (awww so cuteee). He smiled seeing her like that. God she managed to make him fall for her all over again.

BG music

Dil ka ye  kya raaz hai

Jaane kya kargaye

Jaise andheron mein tum chandini bhar gaye

Tu tututu..tuttuuu...

Dil ka ye  kya raaz hai

Jaane kya kargaye

Jaise andheron mein tum chandini bhar gaye

Kare chand taaron ko mashhoor itna kyun

Khambaqt inse bhi khoobsoorat hai tuuu

I love you hooo ooo..ooo

I love you hooo heyaaa yaa..

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Riya came running towards hin and gave him a biiiggg hug. He smiled at that. And there goes his Cukking frazzy friend.

Riya: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Shree devi! You are the best friend in the world.

Shree: Haan haan thike hai waise bhi mein yahan teri liye nahi Apni Janeman ke liye aya hoon.

Riya: Oye hoyee (Arman Ishityle) Tu isse itna pyaar karta hai...

Shree: Haan...karta hoon..kyun tu jealous ho rahi hai

He said teasingly.

Riya: Chod, tujhe to aaj kal apne janeman ke siwaye apne dost to dikhye hi nahi dete

Shree: Awww..meri DQ is jealous..Acha chal teri is shikayat ko door karne ke liye kal ki sham mere doston ke naam!

Riya: Sachiii?!

Shree: Muchhiii!

And Riya jumped up like a kid clapping her hands together with a cute smile on her face. This was observed by Arjun from a distance, who was sitting in his car. He smiled seeing her acting like that and shook his head. But he felt insecure seeing her hugging Shree like that. He didn't know why but at the moment he wanted to hide her in his embrace forever so that no one could see her or touch her except for him. Because she is mine...

Arjun's POV

Wait what? Mine?

What am I saying?

I think I need to apologize to her first then all of these weird thoughts will go away

Yup it's only guilt of scolding her that is making think like this...

Right? It is guilt right?

With all these questions lingering in his mind Arjun saw Shree and Riya going inside the orphanage together. He quickly got out of the car and followed them hoping that he could get a chance to apologize to Riya.

To be continued...

Well I have update after quite a while so...probably won't be that smooth but...ehhh...again that was me writing in between my Homeowrk and assignments so please tar as kha ke comment car dena and do hit the like button. Oh and Btw...this is dedicated to AKS13 Thank you Aki for being there for me through this journey! I love you for pushing me to the edge...πŸ˜† don't worry I didn't die I am still alive but if you hadn't been there then...I don't think this philo queen jo Inspiration jhadti rehti hai, uske such hota so thank you for being my inspirations! Love you Aki! πŸ€— 

Love you Peeps 

Until laters! πŸ˜Ž

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                 Thank You Greetings Thank You Comments,Quotes,Messages,e-Cards

Super Duper Dhasu come back dr...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fantastic update dr...!!!!!
That Shree devi...cracked me up... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Awww majnu saab chaley apni mehbuba ko mananey...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Wht the...Arjun is doing the same for which he always scolded her...!!!!!
Loved Riya's childish antics...!!!!!!
Akdu sadu rawte was feeling jealous as he couldn't bear their closeness but as alwya won't accept... confusing soul...πŸ₯±
Wht the... guilt...πŸ˜• didn't acknowledged his feelings for again...😑
Let's see how far he will ignore his heart...πŸ˜›
Loved every bit of it...!!!!! Continue soon...!!!!!!

Edited by Aks13 - 10 years ago
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update he feel jealous seeing
shree and riya together and still unaware
from his feeling toward her update soon
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
super update
love it
cont soon
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Akbar.
Soo proud of u.
Arjun feeling insecured!!!
Wow just wow..
Plz isbar phirse hibernation pe maat chali jana.
Con soon..
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Nabi Big wala hug & welcome back πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Loved the update 
Shree-devi  too ood nabithat was a ROFL moment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hmm so the J game is on πŸ˜‰
Loved riya & her antics too sweet 
lets see how far arjun ignores truth 
Han Wat lagega samamjhne main dhakkan jo hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the Pm 
Continue soon πŸ˜Š