Posted: 11 years ago
The forum is becoming a battle ground for Rachna- Gunjan , RajNa/MayAn- GunJeev fans and I thought lets sweeten it up!!

First you need to mention your favourite among the following and then write 5 really good things about the one you dint choose πŸ˜†

A) Rachna - Gunjan

B) RajNa - GunJeev

C) GunJeev - MayAn

D) ViNa - RajNa

Come on Mad- O - Sslkholic s show your love for the show and not just your favourite!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Hey awesome vibha, u r making people write something good about not their favourite couples lol!

Wel right now, i dont like any couples as cvs have messed up so much! So my favourite is gunjan and now i have to write good about others lol!

1. Rachna- sweet, innocent, pretty, hardworking, adorable

2.Rajna- their relationship is beautiful, lovely chemistry, sweet girl with smart hunk, teacher student is unique, look good together

3. Gunjeev- oh god i really have to think, ok! Matured behaviour of both, matured conversation, care for each other, descent, their thinking match

4. Mayan- good chemistry, look good together, funny and sweet, understand each other, look nice

5.Vina- chemistry is soft, look good together,sweet rachna v/s smart vihan is good, good interaction, new love-hate chemistry is good.

Oh i dint wrote anything about gunjan:( becoz u dint allowed Vibha! Lol!Edited by kashishrocks - 11 years ago
^^Such sweet answers!!! Anam i just wanted to spread positivity in the forum one week. We have the frustration thread to bash characters we dont like, the normal threads to fawn over our favourites so this is just to praise the other side. πŸ˜†. Judging by Your answers you are a Gunjan Vihaan fan???. Once you answer the DOTW you can definately write about your favourite.

Hey Vibha, thats a very good thought! Yes our forum needs positivity right now! And i m not anymore gunjan vihan fan, bcoz i dint liked vihan's negativity some days before! And so i m not their fan now! I want a new guy for gunjan! Your post is awesome Vibha!
Originally posted by vibz88

The forum is becoming a battle ground for Rachna- Gunjan , RajNa/MayAn- GunJeev fans and I thought lets sweeten it up!!

First you need to mention your favourite among the following and then write 5 really good things about the one you dint choose πŸ˜†

A) Rachna - Gunjan--- Gunjan
Rachna - simple, sweet (sometimes), clear about her feelings, innocent, sports person

B) RajNa - GunJeev  --- GunJeev
RajNa - (wow this is the hardest of all)  teacher-student relationship, looks decent together, innocent-matured combination, realistic couple, stands together against injustice acts

C) GunJeev - MayAn --- GunJeev
MayAn - relatable bf-gf relationship, looks nice, cute arguemnts and knok-jhoks, love each other, trusts each other

D) ViNa - RajNa --- ViNa
RajNa - (look up)

Come on Mad- O - Sslkholic s show your love for the show and not just your favourite!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dare.devil - 11 years ago
A) Rachna - Gunjan

My pick Gunjan.

Rachana: She respects everyone, will try and help everyone, cute, athletic and simple but bold (now a days) 

B) RajNa - GunJeev

My pick GunJeev

RajNa (Really hardπŸ˜†): Relationship would have been sweet, look decent together (sorry daredevilπŸ˜†), Rajeev would always protect her, both are caring so with time their relationship would be really strong and both are smart.πŸ˜†

C) GunJeev - MayAn

My pick GunJeev

MayAn: A relationship before marriage that broke (explores heartbreaks that was good), passion, interesting couple (when they met), they look good together and the only couple actually in love compared to other lol.  

D) ViNa - RajNa

My pick ViNa

RajNa: Refer to the above

Looking forward to reading others. :P

-Star
awesome vibha😊, great job with DOTW..great idea to decrease the negativityπŸ‘
great one Viba... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š ..This was needed ..
Originally posted by vibz88

A) Rachna - Gunjan Gunjan
Rachna : She was innocent, Caring , sweet, great Hockey Player, courageous (But some have changed now) 

B) RajNa - GunJeev :  Gunjeev 
Rajna : (Nothing comes to my mind ) Both are good looking, Hocky players, Mature and sweet, matching height ,

C) GunJeev - MayAn Gunjeev any day

Mayan : passionate, Loved each other (may be still in love), would have complimented each other (that has not happened though) look good together, helped each other

D) ViNa - RajNa :  May be VINA

Rajna : mentioned above

Originally posted by Hashii

πŸ˜†LOOL. You can think of something better πŸ˜† :P