Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dmegha

Awesome, will really miss them. But when is season 2 getting started. Will all the buddies be a part of it and what about JJ?

I will miss HiMa and Bobby... The rest, we can continue drooling over S2 started today :D
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

Res!

Ais baar, will pakka unres and the comment will be HUGE! :D

Edit kab hoga? And DUDE, make some Avis on RaHi scene where Ranveer says the write up!! I want them. If you don't, I'd have to open PS myself 😛 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

Oh HO Khushi! 

It wasn't what I wrote ABOUT the farewell! It was just that I saw the farewell waala scene and I remembered this OS I wrote ages ago for the TBP contest. ðŸ˜† Khair, jo bhi hai. 

Brilliant BRILLIANT thread guys! Beautiful work! The pictures, avis, siggies, everything! 

I can say that the Buddy Project isn't going to be forgotten, is it?😆 No matter what we all say! Brilliantly written, structured, everything! 

Okay, gotta go watch the first epi of season 2. AND DAMN, it's AMAZING so far! ðŸ˜†

Cheers!
-Raina

Arey, I know. I twisted the words around 😆 

Glad you loved it 😳 Nope!! TBP is here to stay for time and again xD 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

Thank you 🤗

Haha, what's sleep? 🤣 Most probably, i'll be up the whole night today as well. *dead*

what? 😲
awww
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

what? 😲
awww

Eh..It's nothing. It's always like this in the middle two weeks of March. Next week, all I'll be doing is sleeping.  ðŸ˜†
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi and all you guys who've worked on this beautiful thread, thank you SO much for refreshing my memories of the entire TBP and the gang. FABULOUS thread! you guys have honestly done a brilliant job on this. Everything is so well detailed with so much love and care 😳

I will miss our TBP old gang always :( Samar, Juhi and Bobby will be definitely missed, but i'm totally looking forward to the new changes and faces, its sure going to be an interesting watch 😉

Season 2 episode 1 totally ROCKED! Loved Avijeet and Omi, cant wait to watch how RanSh get along with them in the future episode. I love anything and everything related with friendship. Touches me whole heartedly <3
relentless. thumbnail
Can hardly wait to see our gang rock Imperial college too 😉Edited by Yamzy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

Thank you Mithi 🤗

Ur most welcome...🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yamzy

Khushi and all you guys who've worked on this beautiful thread, thank you SO much for refreshing my memories of the entire TBP and the gang. FABULOUS thread! you guys have honestly done a brilliant job on this. Everything is so well detailed with so much love and care 😳

I will miss our TBP old gang always :( Samar, Juhi and Bobby will be definitely missed, but i'm totally looking forward to the new changes and faces, its sure going to be an interesting watch 😉

Season 2 episode 1 totally ROCKED! Loved Avijeet and Omi, cant wait to watch how RanSh get along with them in the future episode. I love anything and everything related with friendship. Touches me whole heartedly <3

Yamz, aww thank you so much dear!! You're right. Those 3 will be missed but the others are being welcomes with open arms as well 😃 Woh kehte hai na... So far so good 😛 Friendship cheez hi aisi hoti hai. 
relentless. thumbnail
@Khushi, oh yeah totally agree babe 😉

friendship overcomes all obstacles...a true one <3