Kahiin Kissi Roz

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Watching Ek Thi Nayika was like watching Ramona, Kunal and Shaina again
All the actors were fabulous
I was very young when Kahiin Kissi Roz was on air
I believe I was 10 when the show was over
But i watched repeats on youtube, remember the show!
Mouli is one of the best actresses. Yash and her look great together on screen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah...Kahin kissi roz,,,I used to watch that show too...Mouli as shaina was fab...lol Ramola Shikant the dangerous vamp onscreen,,,i love the plot of this show and it was full with suspense n thriller but later like always Ektaji's bakwas dramaπŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
KKR is one among my fav K shows...and for the trio only i watched Mouli's ETN epis...they were good... Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was a huge fan of Kahiin Kissi Roz serial..i liked Ek thi nayika epi specially wen they played Ramola sickand music on Sudha G.. i felt like dat Kahiin kissi roz is back.. hehe.. they should hav played it more on Sudha chandran scenes.. nd da chracter names should hav been Kahin kissi roz chracter names nd their looks wen they hav taken da same actors.. bt overall da epi was good.. i really want kahiin kissi roz back  miss it so much :( Miss Ramola Shina nd Kunal trio.. :(
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
me to used to b a crazy fan of KKR nd Kunal+Shaina jodi :D ya it was like kkr gng on...same chemistry, same comfort level
Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh totally agree :D those old shows are always gonna be missed 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I used to love Kaahiin Kissi Roz!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was one of my favourite shows at that time!!!!!

Shaina was a fighter and Ramola was the most dangerous saas anyone can have!!!!!😈

Kunal used to shout at Shaina all the time and that is what happened in this episode also with Dheeraj not believing Tanushri!!!!!

My favourite in KKR was not Kunal but Kuljeet!!!!!😊He was truly a good friend to Shaina!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

But KKR had lost track after Devika aka Shaina in her rebirth was also killed!!!!!  

Totally felt nostalgic with the same background music for romantic scenes as well as dramatic scenes and the title track music!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š   

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I used to love Kaahiin Kissi Roz!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was one of my favourite shows at that time!!!!!

Shaina was a fighter and Ramola was the most dangerous saas anyone can have!!!!!😈

Kunal used to shout at Shaina all the time and that is what happened in this episode also with Dheeraj not believing Tanushri!!!!!

My favourite in KKR was not Kunal but Kuljeet!!!!!😊He was truly a good friend to Shaina!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

But KKR has lost track after Devika aka Shaina in her rebirth was also killed!!!!!  

Totally felt nostalgic with the same background music for romantic scenes as well as dramatic scenes and the title track music!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š   

@red.. Hahahaha yes. i was thinking da same..πŸ˜†

@Green.. exactly..

Really really miss KKR :(
-SMay31- thumbnail
guyz watch on YT :p 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I was really really young when KKR used to air on tv , 8-9 I think . Still I used to sit and watch with my mamma due to the awesome chemistry of Yash-Mouli . Their comfort level is the exact same even after so many years . I'm amazed . Mouli is really a too good actress .