Nadaswaram Mar 18-22.mon up!kolaveri mahesu!!

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks SYsree for the update.

Kolaveri  mahesu romaba thangala - I am kola verying to do some thing to her.

As for as rags matter, Rajesh is going to act goody goody seeing rags parents. I some how feel he needs to be exposed plotting against ragini. I want to see Rags spitting on his face for all the things he did. Hopefully director doesn't sodappufy this atleast.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree & Migan.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omgg i dun give a damm of mageshu ðŸ˜² but can someone take the baby away from her hand? ðŸ˜¡ she is not only torturing us but the poor baby as well  😒 pavam the baby ..

me too want rags to spit on rajesh face!! he well deserve it. I am waiting for the house owner to make same time entry so he can tell Rajesh father what kuttu is going on .. or maybe he would have called rajesh father and informed everything. I really do hope sokku does not beg rajesh and ask him to take back ragini .. looser needs to be thought a lesson grrr

thanks sumi and meenu akka 🤗

Caryn thumbnail
I agree Ratna,  This Mahesu carrying the baby all over the place and sometimes the babies look different and yet the baby is not crying etc.  Amazing
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks shree & migan. Migan Mahesu kitteirundhu  escaped ? Good luck to Nithya , ratna & of course srima
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nithya vukku intha varam ella updatesum Palaar special.. Vani Rani, Nadas..  ðŸ˜³
kalcandu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. Glad that the story is moving at a brisk pace rather than dragging matters. If Sokku and family are going to make Ragini live with a "reformed" Rajesh, negative marks to the director.😡 Please show something realistic. A person does not change overnight, like they show in serials. 

Now that Ragini track is over and Ramesh is also caught, what excitement will be there in the forthcoming episodes? 😔Maybe the Geeda matter? Boring actually😕
Edited by kalcandu - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Nithya vukku intha varam ella updatesum Palaar special.. Vani Rani, Nadas..  ðŸ˜³

Rombha santhomsam pola irrukku Nithi?  🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the updates Nithi
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to the updaters for their time and wonderful updates...

Good the story is picking up ...  waiting for Thursday's update ...