Thendral monday- March 18, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for super hot update Vjayam.

This is a so- so episode with nothing much to comment about...
Thanks ka!

I'm confused. Why this episode?
As you said...lies and deceits...

GW ku ein thidirunu ivalo pasam?

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Jeya!

GW paasam ellam onum illa. Eppadiyavathu she wants Thulz to discontinue her studies😕. But good Thulz ignored her comments.

My surprise was to see Thulz realising that she is missing to spend time with TA. Atleast thoonuchay.. athuvay aachariyam thaan😛.

Originally posted by Pearl.

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Jeya!

GW paasam ellam onum illa. Eppadiyavathu she wants Thulz to discontinue her studies😕. But good Thulz ignored her comments.

My surprise was to see Thulz realising that she is missing to spend time with TA. Atleast thoonuchay.. athuvay aachariyam thaan😛.

same feelings here...
thanks for the update jeya kka.
good to see thuls answering back and not keeping quiet.
nowadays there's no plot for the characters .. stagnant aagi nikkuthu!! 
Thanks for the updates today!

Aaww poor Deepa, she couldn't even open up to her mom about Prabha, but she is holding well.  Someone whack Prabha to bring some sense to him.

M/K lol!  At first I was like don't tell me she is pregnant already we just finished a whole pregnant chapter.  

TT omg finally Tulasi realizes that they don't spend much time together.  Hope Mr. K puts in a nice scene of them actually spending time together rather than just hearing it through words.

GW lol eyeing the entire box of sweets!  Was she seriously thinking that Tulasi was pregnant again?  Tulasi's response was so new and fresh to hear today.
Thank Vijayam akka for the update...
Nice nose cut for gw...!!😉

It was nice to see tt talking to each other..though it was for a small time...they realise that they didn't have time to talk with each other ðŸ˜Š

Expecting more such scenes...
Thanks for the lovely update
Thanks for the lovely update Jaya ka🤗