*Welcome the New Crazy Creatives*

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Friends 🤗,

With a bit of Creativeness and Craziness,

We wish to announce that the Crazy Creative Team has successfully selected their new team members!

With over 90 + Applications submitted by various talented members, the Crazy Creative Team were only in need of a certain number of members.  As a result, like in every contest, only a small portion would be chosen based on a set category, posted previously.  Hence, we wish to inform everyone that though you may not have gotten into the team, the team very much appreciates your talents and wishes that in future, we would be able to work together. 

Without further adieu, we wish to congratulate the following members:

-RD- 

Our dear Junior CCs 🤗,

We are elated to have you as a part of our team and hope to have a blast in the year(s) ahead!  We will request for your rights to be set before April 1, 2013.

Friends, I hereby request everyone to join me in wishing our new crazy creative members!

Thank you,

Best Regards 

~ Logo Credits: -.Preet.- 
Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A warm welcome to the new Crazy Creatives. 🤗 I'm sure you will all love this team as much as the rest of us do. Very excited to work with everyone of you. 😃

-Jot.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats to the new CCs... it wil be amazing 2 have u all join our team! welcome!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to the new recruits of CC🤗..Wish all of you who made it to the team good luck and hope to see many interesting innovative threads up from the CC Team⭐️.

My special congo to Vithya, Tanu, Preetz, Khushi, Roshni, Saraa, Pooja, Anchu,  czarcastic.  and Shabbo:) All the best jaanis🤗

Where is the party?😎

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to everyone who made it to the CC Team!!!! 🤗 Special congrats too Rosh, Aanch, Khushi & Saruu!!!! 🤗🤗
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Congrats to all the new crazies 🤗  Getting ur spots Must have been as competitive as a tri wizard tournament huh  guys 😆

Make Radha and the the team proud 👍🏼 Can't wait to see what creative awesomeness you all gonna come up with 

Congos Shabbo . preet , Jillu , Rosh , Tanu , Aanch , Khushi , Czar , saara & Poo 😳 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats Partner 🤗 Of course special to you 😛 

Congrats Roshini, Aanchal, Pooja, Saraa, Tanu, Czar, Shabbo, and everyone 🤗 Looking forward to working with you all :D

And of course the Senior CC's 😎 

MelMel- You give us party  

TY Radha di <3

-Khushi.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^Khush - you and nani should give us party,.dont be kanjoos *hmph*
-Araina- thumbnail
TY Jotsy, Yuvi di, Mel Mel, Starji and Deepz =D

Deepz- competition? If you knew 😆 Khudh ki izzat yaha khule maidan mei nai uchalungi =P 
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

^^Khush - you and nani should give us party,.dont be kanjoos *hmph*

I haven't slept in over 30 hours. I might have to do another all night today and you want me to give? Partner se maang lo. Hum dono ek hi hai. She'll give after 21st. LOL