Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Mitali Nag played the role of Krishna Raj Singh in Afsar Bitiya who strived to become a Officer and becomes one with the support of her family especially her father Vidyapati Raj and her Husband Pinto Singh, she also participated in Welcome - Baazi Mehman Nawazi for a week and she starred in an episode of Savdhaan India as Naalini who also strived to become an IAS Officer and overcame all obstacles and became one, now her fans are waiting for her to return on their screens soon 😃
Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
anjumluvkinny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, you are another year older and
you haven't changed a bit. That's great
because you are perfect just the way you are.
Happy Birthday.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

MY PRECIOUS MITALI YOU TOUCHED OUR LIVES THROUGH YOUR ROLE AS KRISHNA,,,BUT EVEN MORE SO BY JUST BEING WHO YOU ARE,,INTELLIGENT, SMART, KIND, RESPECTFUL AND BEAUTIFUL

Happy Birthday Greetings
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey my sweet Mitali !!!! i wish you a very Happy Birthday !!!! May your dreams come true and wish you to have all the success and the happiness in this world.

Mitali, you're someone who is very sweet, caring, hard-working, intelligent, sincere, down-to-earth. You proved that by your sensational performance as Krishna in AB and also Nalini in Savdhaan India. You have been able to show how strong and talented you're  . One thing that i like the most is your simplicity and i always said that why you're so gorgeous. All i said isn't enough to define your personality coz there is much more to say but words lack .You're my favourite .I really hope that you read  this coz it show you how much i respect you and you're so special to me.  Miss u. Come back soon my dear ! Can't wait to see you again ! Lots of love ang hugs.

Edited by prishna_fan - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Mitali! 
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Mitali!!!!!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Mitali,

Wishing you a very happy birthday!
I can't believe how friendly could a celebrity be and you are just that...
More than that you are warm, loving and so much fun to chat with ...
You are extremely talented, simple, beautiful and very intelligent in your conversations! And I really love that...

May all your wishes come true...
May you be blessed with success, happiness and lots of great moments in this journey of life!

God bless you!

Edited by kmfan_2 - 11 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Miss Nag happy birthday and I wish that all your dreams and wishes come true. My simply wish for u is that love, happiness, prosperity and success stalk u forever.

Just like Steena I also hope that u read our message and come back in a new role be it a serial or a movie because your fans just love u. The best way I can sum up how talented u are is to say that only a superstar and a highly talented individual would make a die hard fan of kinshuk mahajah not mind him not being in very scene of the show and at the same time make me enjoy her performance.

Krishna will always have a very special place in my heart her strenght, determination and humility is something we should all strive to have. And your performance as her was a pleasure to watch the grace, elegrance and strenght u brought to her was simply amazing.
Krishna was and is a true rockstar and u Mitali brought this out. So please come back soon in a new show.
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to Mitali ...many  many returns of the day :)