• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Just watched Gurbani...I mean Bani - Ishq Da Kalma..πŸ˜†

*Sigh* This is actually really good, so far so good! πŸ˜ƒ
I am loving "Saiyaan" BIG TIME! ❀️
And what's even more amazing for me, I hear PUNJABI!! :O
Menu Vi Gal Karni Ha Punjabi Wich ..LOL πŸ˜† =P

I am curious to know more about the woman that was running after the train. Ah that was just heartbreaking to see </3
Rajji & Gurbani are so cute πŸ˜†
I honestly can't imagine myself racing a bicycle with Shalwaar Kameez! πŸ˜†

Ah Their Dadi is so funny! Happy & Jassi kept fooling her since she keeps forgetting where she's heading off to! 🀣

So Rajji & Bani's Parents have issues amongst each other, particularly Bani's mum who blames Rajji's mum for all the mess that happened 20 years ago...Hmmm interesting.
Rajji & Bani decide to unite their family (Like you see in every first episode LOLπŸ˜†)

Though I don't get why Gurbani is now gonna marry an NRI Just so her family can Unite... :/ "Imma Keep a condition before they marry me off" What the Eff?! :O 🀣 🀣

OMG Now Bani's mum is hunting for an NRI rishta and There's some guy with a Khusa about to enter the show! 😑 🀣 Oh I'm guessing this is the main guy...right? Eeeksss can't wait! =D

Overall, a very nice episode; Pretty awesome as a first one πŸ˜ƒ

LOL I Know I talk a lot πŸ˜†

Sadiie x

hey Sadiie

Just finished watching the epi, must say it was a good start...
The first scene had a movie wala feel to it...the narrative seems strong and I liked how they captured rural Punjab...The girls' intro was nice and interesting with the seva they do at the gurudwara followed by the bicycle race😊

My favourites so far are Rajji and her mum... Dishu is bitter but not a bad person deep down...Beeji is ok are her sons, you can tell they are trying hard to look and speak Punjabi...Gurbani and Rajji's bond is pretty cute and I'm liking Rajji's jhalli-ness balanced with Gurbani's syana-panπŸ˜†...

All in all a good epi and the soulful title song makes it all the more engaging...good luck to the show...hope it does well πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Hina
Originally posted by hinz

hey Sadiie

Just finished watching the epi, must say it was a good start...
The first scene had a movie wala feel to it...the narrative seems strong and I liked how they captured rural Punjab...The girls' intro was nice and interesting with the seva they do at the gurudwara followed by the bicycle race😊

My favourites so far are Rajji and her mum... Dishu is bitter but not a bad person deep down...Beeji is ok are her sons, you can tell they are trying hard to look and speak Punjabi...Gurbani and Rajji's bond is pretty cute and I'm liking Rajji's jhalli-ness balanced with Gurbani's syana-panπŸ˜†...

All in all a good epi and the soulful title song makes it all the more engaging...good luck to the show...hope it does well πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Hina

Hey Hina =D

Yep totally agree with you! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bani's mother is so...Uff so much Ghussa! πŸ˜† But yeah I don't think she's a bad person, just angry at the situation and all..

Hoping to see yet another fabulous episode tomorrow, I'm sure this show is gonna do well in future =)

Hi I am Loveleen

I absolutely loved the first episode after all punjabi by punjabi serial pasand naa aave aidaan taan Ho hi nahi sakta hai ke nahi . My thoughts on the characters...
Gurbani err Bani I mean is such a cute soul. She seems so fun loving and responsible at the same time. She looks really innocent but hopefully won't break when her heart is broken.
Rajji so adorable she is, she gives you that fresh feeling that it isn't the same old gissa pitta type punjabi girl that we usually see in serials, same with Bani, they seem so refreshing. Like a drink of lemonade on a hot summer day.
Biji hmm what can I say about her after Bijis are Biji and there can be a better explanation than that.
Binder/chachiji she actually seemed really sweet to me and I don't think she wants to stretch the matter.
Nirval/ chachaji was more of the I am gonna hold a grudge type more than his wife even.
Bani's mom has some serious issues to deal with and I will comment more when we get more of the past dug up for us.
Sarabjit/ Bani's dad nothing much to say about him except he seemed like a sweet guy.
Rano- I would like to hear more of her story but I from story so far I feel terrible And really pretty bodies.
Lastly I love the title song and really enjoyed. .
first epi was quiet appealing,the narration with a sufi song was just wow!
Dnt understand y gurbani's mum hav to blame her poor SIL for all things

By far loving the bond both sisters share

Oh yes ..shows set in a punjabi backdrop gives me happy feeling :D
hopefully this show dnst go down the drain with a repetative storyline !Edited by sweetshab - 11 years ago
i loved the first epi...the authentic punjab flavour was captured so beautifully...and the narration and the song was so soulful...i loved it...

heres hoping for another good show πŸ‘

anyone know who the main lead guy is? πŸ˜†