kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
they put the wedding stuff in the car and leave for mandir.   simar prem sid and roli comes.   and masi says u all look good.   they all leave in the car.   sid says i will come with roli.   and mataji says roli and simar will come later like VIPs.   but sid insists that he will come with roli.   and uma teases him.   roli says u worry too much.  I have simar with me.   I will come with her.   u go with them.   and sid leaves leaving roli behind.   naina is watching all this from the taxi.   naina follow the car to the mandir.   

they reach mandir and naina also reaches there.   and pandit says u are going to remarry today so sid is surprised and naina is shocked.    naina thinks this cant be..  I will have to stop this wedding.   i wont let this wedding happen.    naina gets out of  the car and walks towards the mandir and sid sees her.   sid is worried.    sid goes to her and says what are u doing here?   n naina says u r marrying roli again...how can this be?   and sid takes naina to the side and says roli is everything to me and this familuy.   naina says i dont want to hurt anyone...but roli didnt love u truely..and sid says I LOVE ROLI.    and naina says i dont believe u.   Roli did a favor to u.   dont do this.   sid says what do u know about me and roli.    I LOVE ROLI!!!   and naina syas then how come i have ur child.   U LOVE ME!!!  and naina says i will tell everybody the truth.   and sid holds her and says u says u love me right...then dont say anything to my family.   I plead to u to leave from here...naina tumhe meri kasam.   PLEASE!!!   and naina stops.    and naina says i m close to u thats why u gave me ur kasam.   i will leave from here.   and sid says thank you for understanding.   n naina says i will go to simar and make her stop this wedding.   

roli is waiting for mataji call to come so they can go to mandir.    and roli simar have sweet behen moments.   
some pandit calls simar phone to get sticks for havan but prem calls and they figure out it was a fake call.

NO PRECAP