Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

First episode thumbs up

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am new on this forum.

I saw the first episode and am quite pleased with the storyline and the pace of the show. Beautiful Punjab and loved the acting of each actor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes concept is really good...and title song was good as well...need is to remain stick to the concept which is not seen in indian tv...shows start with good concept and then go off the tracks...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys I also like its first episode... each and every actor do justice to their role and very good acting done by Bride lady her pain see through her eyes... And i also like the new girl who played GURBANI... And loved the very touching backgroud song... GOOD START...!!
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Show is really nice.  I hope they can keep up  with the key areas of the show and not go off track.  Very nice panjabi feel to it.  Even the clothes and jewellery are minimum.  Really loved it, it is like sitting in panjab when i was growing up

yaqeen. thumbnail

I also agree. Loved the 1st Epi! 

The Show's Concept is amazing!!
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same here guys. I really liked the show too. it was different (in a good way). nice concept and entertaining. loved the essence of punjab they showed. As seen as it looks promising, i hope it keeps a good pace (not too slow) and doesn't go off track.

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the show indeed has a very good concept. loving it for now
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes its a good start👍🏼...hope they DONT lose track and keep the momentum up...
stelara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah pretty excited !