Tamil Other Serials

Rajakumari 18-22 March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode

Continues with Nandhini being rude asking Neelambari who is she to say no to her uncle's money? She saw Neelambari shaking head no not to accept nu. Nandhini then nakkala ask money from Lakshimi and mother cries where she got money nu .. nandhini gives her nicely saying then why that banda to her periappa when he gave the money? Already they are pittakaran situation idhulae bandha vera don't want money nu. Sujatha tries to calm her sister but no use.

Nandhini says she cannot live like this anymore and she is going to go to work and start earning money. Neelambari tries to say something but Nandhini firmly tells her to mind her own business as this is her family matter nu and leaves. Lakshimi sad to see Neelambari being hurt by Nandhini.

Early morning SL wife praying (what is her name 😲 can someone tell me pls) and suddena get shocked to see something on the wall. Calls her both sons who comes and gets equally shock to see ...

Mahalingam picture on the wall. This is put there by SL ..

Saguni and wife comes and says this is not good having here and they should remove it nu. SL comes and says he will break saguni hand if he ever touches the picture.

Tells everyone that they had separated him from his brother but now on his brother is going to be beside him. None should touch this picture. For those who did drogam to him its a punishment to see him daily. He warns them even after he dies... this picture should still be here. But ever its remove.. SL too will die nu he says and leaves.

Ramesh 😡 ask his mother to remove this picture as his MIL would not like this... and if MIL sees this she will not allow Priya to come to this house 😡 SL wife goes to him and shouts saying her husband life is more important then anything and the picture will stay where it is.(fuyoo for once lady 👏)

New intro both mother son running on the road 😛 Son name bharat and mother keeps chasing him asking him to stop running but paiyaa samatha nicely running 😆 inbetween mother keeps clashing on someone and manage to stop 2 minutes to talk story and continue chasing the son 😲😆 Son runs straight into Neelambari house.. hits Nandhini's back 😛 and runs to neelambari. 😆 Neelambari ask for his name and he says bharat nu.

In comes his mother and she intro herself.. and that was all . she never gave anyone to talk she went on and on and on and on 😲 pavam sujatha and nandhini could not take her mokka anymore 🤣

Habba finallay she said bye and leaves.. (hopper ear essu lols) Nandhini cannot take it and says they must change house nu. Neelambari says this lady character is very interesting.. velipadaya talking character ... and smiles 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Ratna

Kitty in this photo looks like some kind of monk! 🤣
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
10q for the updates 😳🤗 story is slowing down now 😆...

can anyone tell me from wer this neelambari n the family gets money...😆...they canf offord a hse now, is that renting or what... n guys wer is the hero ... why oh why in tamil serials only the hero n heroin kind of fat ... sorry no offnense to anyone 😳
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna.

Kutti bharath amma vin nonstop pechu la odi odi pOraanO?😆
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

can anyone tell me from wer this neelambari n the family gets money...😆...they canf offord a hse now, is that renting or what... n guys wer is the hero ...

I think its Kailash who is financing. 

Hero...hm...i hope it is not Kailash but a new entry, preferably in the form of Priya's brother.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too 10Q for the update.

Who is this Kailash? And who is the hero??? Whos the hero Whos the hero????
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

Who is this Kailash?

Kailash...the guy who madly wanted to marry Nilambari before she knew about her parentage..
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

I think its Kailash who is financing. 

Hero...hm...i hope it is not Kailash but a new entry, preferably in the form of Priya's brother.

Gisel, why this kolaver kolaveri eh?😆

Me too hoping for another hero, but why Priya's brother? You still want to watch mamiyar-marumagal saandai? 😛  Seen too many.

I want Neela to be a successful businesswoman with a nice understanding man who backs up her ambition and be proud of her.👏👏  That would be a cool thing.
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

... why oh why in tamil serials only the hero n heroin kind of fat ... sorry no offnense to anyone 😳

FAT??  They don't use this terms anymore Riyya. 

Besides Ramya is not fat. The English will call her proportionately shapped.  I think she got a nice figure.  Only she doesn't have the height.

It is the north girls who scrawny thin that is in the serials, but out of that North girls are overweight too.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Caryn

Gisel, why this kolaver kolaveri eh?😆

Me too hoping for another hero, but why Priya's brother? You still want to watch mamiyar-marumagal saandai? 😛  Seen too many.

I want Neela to be a successful businesswoman with a nice understanding man who backs up her ambition and be proud of her.👏👏  That would be a cool thing.

guys who is this priya now 😲