Life Ok comes up with new show..Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Life ok is all set for yet another distinct show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai..ajab sa risk hai

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of "Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai… ajab sa risk haiclick here...]

In the original song Imran Khan is at risk because he was falling for his would be sister in law, Katrina Kaif and this time around when the song is repeated, more than a few things are common.The ishq and the risk from the in laws.

Confused!!!(that was our intention ;p) well, we are talking about Life Ok's upcoming showKaisa Ye Ishq Hai… ajab sa risk hai. No, no… the show is not the adaptation of the movieMere Brother Ki Dulhan…. Thank the Lord for that, after all we already had lots of melodrama shows that have the triangle love story of two siblings and their common love interest (been there seen that enough times).

So what exactly is the show about? Well have a look at its first Look

See… The Ishq and The Risk is common, for Siddhant Cinevision's new show for Life OK. The show which was earlier titled Chali Main Piya Ke Desh, now has been re-christened as Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..ajab sa risk hai. Aptly chosen we must say  .

The Story:

Intial gossips about the show suggested that it would have its plot similar to Bollywood's classic Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. However, unlike the DDLJ, the serial will have a North Indian Haryanvi feel to it.

While if you had the chance to have a look at it's first look, it looks a little different. A chirpy girl falls in love with the man of his dreams, if only the in laws would have been from the storybook as well. She will have to fake it to make it, in Haryana, with a king size joint family that has believes and lifestyle contrary to hers.

The show is about this journey of love and contradictory values, how will the lead from Singapore settle in an Haryanvi environment for Love and how will she bridge the gap between her and her In laws and all this while trying to hide her big secret?

The Cast:

Gaurav S Bajaj (male lead) – ColorsUttaran fame Gaurav S Bajaj will be essaying the role of the male lead in the show.
Sukirti Khandpal (Female lead) – Sukirti Khandpal, last seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Ishq, has been roped in as the lead.
Suyash Kumar (parallel lead) – Suyash Kumar who played flamboyant Neil Khurana in Balaji Telefilms Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, has been signed on to play the parallel lead.

The Locations:

The show has joined the bandwagon for shooting abroad in exotic locations, with the shows like Rab Se Sona IshqKhamoshiyanBade Achhe Lagte HainSanskaar… Dharohar Apno Ki and Saraswatichandra.

The promos currently on air suggest the leads meeting and falling in love in Singapore and then shifting bases to Haryana. So with interesting twist and turns in the show, the audience will get the location bonus as well.

This will also be Sukiriti Khandpal's second shoot abroad after her small stint in Rab Se Sona Ishq where she plays a British Girl, looks like this girl has got something for foreign ground.

With TV Shows getting bigger and better with each passing day we wonder how this will turn out. The checklist to create a perfect show is almost fully checked….

Good Script           Check
Cast                       Check
Locations               Check
Channel                 Check
Time…
Audience's Love …
TRP …

The path is laid but will it lead to the heights of success or depth of failure; depends on you and only you. Tell us what you feel about the show, are you waiting for it?? Tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the guy is so ugly man ! 
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

the guy is so ugly man ! 

yaaa... even i dont like him... some new face...
nmteddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_Chalana

yaaa... even i dont like him... some new face...

I more of a silent reader so I don't usually comment, but I have to disagree with you. I was so excited when I found out that Gaurav is in the show; I loved Daksh in Sapno Se Bhare Naina. On the other hand I was disappointed that Sukirti is the main lead. It's not that I have anything against her but, she has a certain type for fan following so automatically the show will have certain type of expectations. I was kind of hoping this would be like the old star one shows that didn't really much hype, but were just really good, sweet  rom-com type shows like Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, India Calling, and Yeh Dil Chahe More. 
^i dont think so.. the promos are boring in parts. except the singapore part when she comes to saasural in the typical form. u can expect the similar things. 

sorry if u are hurt. i haven't seen the guy earlier. but i didn't find him good looking at all. 
Roop4U thumbnail

^i dont think so.. the promos are boring in parts. except the singapore part when she comes to saasural in the typical form. u can expect the similar things. 

sorry if u are hurt. i haven't seen the guy earlier. but i didn't find him good looking at all. 

Exactly .. even i didnt find he is smart  enough.. 
even he is not a good match with sukriti..

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No offense to the avid fans, but it just seems to me that the TV industry is still where it was 10 years ago. How many times have we seen serials like this come and go in the last decade ? I didn't read the whole thing, I just saw the picture and I got a gut feeling what this show is about.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Roop4U thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

No offense to the avid fans, but it just seems to me that the TV industry is still where it was 10 years ago. How many times have we seen serials like this come and go in the last decade ? I didn't read the whole thing, I just saw the picture and I got a gut feeling what this show is about.

hahaha... exactly u can see the promo or the show image.. nd imagine the story...
@silverbug : Indian TV has nothing to offer and that's a reality. Quality and versatility was seen in only Doordarshan times.
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@silverbug : Indian TV has nothing to offer and that's a reality. Quality and versatility was seen in only Doordarshan times.

True, Indian TV hasn't had anything to offer since Mahabharat and Chanakya...sadly. Mahabharat and Chanakya were true masterpieces in terms of acting and story telling, even though the technology wasn't that good back then.

They used to make good historicals back in the day but the ones they make now look like Saas-Bahu soaps with the dramatic music and all that nonsense. I saw a few episodes of Prithviraj and it didn't interest me at all, all the background music and Bollywoodesque love stories were just irritating.

If you ask me, almost all serials these days are a re-hash of one TV serial - Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. They just take parts of that saga and slightly modify it to create a new TV serial. 

This is why I only stick with one reality show i.e. BB. Mehmaannawazi also caught my interest. As far as other reality shows, most of them are dance/music centered and its overdone at this point. Every channel seems to have its own indian idol or saregaama. I can't even tell anymore.