Hitler Didi

From SUMIT VATS to all his fans :) - Page 6

_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shwetha297

@ Bold: Yes, we too agree with veena. Anwesha please share ur inputs as to how is ur meeting with sumit.😊

hehehe I have never met Sumit in person πŸ˜› I have done all his interview on phone only πŸ˜Š He is sweet.. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we dont mind this cycle moving😳  it will our pleasure... but please do share your inputs on how it was to meet Sumit vats in person😊

@ Bold: Yes, we too agree with veena. Anwesha please share ur inputs as to how is ur meeting with sumit.😊

hehehe I have never met Sumit in person πŸ˜› I have done all his interview on phone only πŸ˜Š He is sweet.. πŸ˜Š
ohhh!  thanks a tonπŸ˜ƒ
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Anwesha-

Thank YouπŸ€—
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Anwesha thanx a lot..u dont know how much we love & respect sumit..He is our superstar
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anwesha thanks for ur efforts
i am realy happy that we got an article and moreover best part is he saw what we did for him <3 that means much more than anything
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adinats07

Pari πŸ€—.. i know who all contributed and the way u all worked day and night.  Per humney kuch bhi nahin kiya... and u know also me and my techi thingsπŸ˜†... but i did one think.. will PM u thatπŸ˜‰

but i am very very happy that all ur efforts paid off.. bec sumit himself thanked us..what can we ask for more and  plus it makes me feel proud of being sumitian and also his fans makes me feel so happy and proud❀️

God bless Sumit and his fans and Anwesha. Thanks a ton for being the Mediator/Messenger and informing us...πŸ€—

Most Welcome dear πŸ€—
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail

Welcome πŸ˜Š
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumitbigfan

Hey thanks a lot for passing on all our messages to him... Sumit vats truly deserve lots of love and blessings...

My pleasure πŸ˜Š
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Mels...

Thank you so much anwesha for the article hope to get many more sumit articles in future
How sweet of sumit hes such an awesome guy

My pleasure πŸ˜Š Yup.. sure.. you all will get to see many more articles of him in future πŸ˜Š
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: light_28

Thank You so much Anwesha for conveying the thread to Sumit ! The Bday article too was lovely .. Thanks for your effort !πŸ˜ƒ

My pleasure πŸ˜Š Glad to know that you liked the article.. thanks πŸ˜Š