The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

TBP Forum Work+Activities *Upcoming* Have Look Now

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone. 🤗 🤗 

Hope you are doing fabulous after the amazing start of season 2? 

With the new season, we have few things that will be happening in the next 2-3 weeks. So here's how it goes. Take a look!

New Cast + Character Sketch- I will be getting the new actor's profile made and added to TBP. I'll also make a topic with all the present cast for S2 like this was: ~*TBP Cast & Character Sketch*~

Season 1 Contest- Held by Roshini 😎 It will be up soon. She'll tell more whens she posts :D

Season 2 Promotional Contest- Someone will be hosting it... I did last time but I'm thinking to let Maisy have the chance this time? Hitler has to give her some kaam after all 😛

New buddies Onscreen and Offscreen couple names- I will be hosting that during the weekend like I had before. Hopefully by then, we can 'somehow' guess the couples. If not, we can always go on and do crossing for all 4 🤣 

GOTW and DOTW will continue in the middle weeks when sticky space is available.

New Banner Contest will be held 3 months after start of S2, so we have enouch scenes/pictures of new cast to work with. Therefore, sometime in June/July. [Either hosted by me or Julu di herself]

Newsletter- Many had stopped submitting due to exams. I didn't force them to either. Exams ARE important. I will be sending out pmz to current team and recruit the members willing to continue. For rest, new sign ups will be posted so new members can join 😃

Season 1 Story So Far: Under talk with Julu di. Decision will be made soon.

All these activities should at least take us to April or its end (depending on EC and PC). After that, fikar not. Hum hai na. Phir se kuch na kuch soch lenge to trouble you all 😆 

Note: If you wish to open any AT's, you know to get permission first from the mod and here, we only have Channel Moderator. Seek permission from Julu di (Illyria) for COUPLE AT's. It has already been decided that no cross/friends AT's will be made as they simply clog up the forum. No individual actors AT is allowed either. For rest, contact her!!

Now behave like good bacha's that you are and participate 😎 We need to continue to be united. Tabhi mazaa ayega :P If you have any suggestions, you are free to post under this thread. They will be considered.

TY posts and such are allowed. Keep it spam free so the suggestions are easy to spot? Thanks!

ps: Roshini + Aanchal if you read this: Congo's dearies on getting into CC 😃 

t h e    b u d d y      p r o j e c t    f o r u m .
-Khushi
On behalf of Julu di.
ps: I know I overused that little graphic. But it's just so cuuuteee! How can I NOT? 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wohoo!!! New activities. Ab ayega maza;)
Thanx Khushi!!!!
-Araina- thumbnail
^ I myself looking forward to the fun. 

Your welcome =D
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new activities...bring it on!!
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gosh lots of work for u khushi and other mods
amazing post !!!!
-Araina- thumbnail
Rads + Asiya- It'll be fun
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thats sounds fun...
Waiting eagerly for sum amazing activities
thanx khushi
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BTW...you were going to get back on my huge post:-P
-Araina- thumbnail
My Pleasure KJ!

Shaz- I will today. I have yet to still watch the episode =( Did another all nighter and still didn't get time to watch it 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oooh! I'm all for S2 Promotional Contest! :D