Hongey Judaa Na Hum

aamna will be missed my last post

adol thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok besides my differences with aamna over some issues i really think im really gonna miss her after hjnh ends and i wish that now when she comes again she comes with rajeev because with rajeev if she does 100 mistakes it would cover her and really i feel one moment to cherish in hjnh was the reunion of sujal and kashish so i really hope that she comes back and does a new show ,for all the hater who think that i posted wrong about aamna go and read the post again as i what i said rather than attacking anyone personally and this is for AAMNA LOVER i dont mind it dear because i knwo you are to obssessed with her so let ie be😆and i will always be grateful to hjnh and  rajeev aamna because it is due to them that i got in contact with some of the old members and that moment i wont forget ,really meeting some of the old members was the best thing to have happened like meeting kashish the best ,faris love ,saad and few more really will always make me happy as i never expected it to happen ,so i hope in future aamna will come with a good project this is my last post in the forum ,god bless all of the members who came and posted her ,take care all😉 Edited by adol - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
What a drama queen!! After bashing her now all of a sudden ur gona miss her!! You are totally fake!!
adol thumbnail
dude just get lost u are fighting with everyone in this forum ,i think u need treatment u have totally gone mad over one person and when did i bash her ,u have totally gone mad u fight with everyone on this forum without any reason ,go and treat urself ,just because of you this topic will close now ,what is your problem get a life seriously 
adol thumbnail
if you dont like my post MR then why the hell do u even comment on my post and post offensive comments about me ,u have no right to attack anyone personally understood u have dont it on other member as well ,if you dont like my post then stay away from it ,next time u do it i will complain to mods its enough,have u seen me saying something to u like this ,be a respectable person
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Go & read why ur last topic was closed you hypocrite!! You are the problem in the forum urself dumbass!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
You are telling me this? Do you have the right to attack Aamna personally?No one gets away with attacking her!! The hypocrite is gona complain, go ahead as am sure they have seen ur posts too!!
adol thumbnail
i never thought u were that bad a person really ,and mr the topic wasnt closed because of your stupid reasoning it was close because of you understood ,anyway i dont want to waste my time talking to you ,u seriously need a reality check my friend ,go and first treat urself and dont use abusive language against me who  the hell are u to call me hypocrite why do u destroy my post all the time just because you are jealous the fact is i speak truth and people dont like it ,if u did once more to me i will surely complain to mods last warning
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r u sure honey judaa na hum will end without aamna shariff?
adol thumbnail
true yar hg cool he probably cant absorb this news
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Important thing is we will miss her very much and one more  thing now Aamna need to take her career seriously plzzz Aamna stop taking risk now and do some sensible shows...