Anamika

Anamika WU 19/03

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Anamika walking besides Jeet but gets a jolt of shock at Saluja House's doorstep. Mata Rani's statue is shown and it is implied that Anamika cannot enter the house through main gate due to Mata Rani's presence. Anamika is feeling sad. 

Jeet enters the house and nani asks about Rano. Jeet replies irritably that she was behaving irrationally in front of all friends. Nani voices her concern to Pushpa that Rano's behaviour is not good for their relationship, but Pushpa brushes the worry aside.

Jeet enters his room and is waiting for Rano's call. He opens the window in a bad mood, where Anamika is waiting for him. She has a longing expression on her face and wants to touch Jeet, but just then Rano calls and asks him to say sorryπŸ€” Jeet says so, which Anamika does not like. Jeet asks Rano to say I love you and gets busy talking to her, which makes Anamika cry πŸ˜­

Nani is worried that Rano is suffering from some mental illness, and so is not the right bride for Jeet and they should call the marriage off. But Pushpa refuses. Nani says that they should not ruin Jeet's life and they should not tie Rano to Jeet till she gets well. But Pushpa says that Rano has already accepted Jeet as her husband, and that they have got their son back only because of Rano and she is like their daughter, so she should not say so to anyone, especially Jeet's father. Anamika overhears everything and gives a wicked smile.

Nani (actually Anamika disguised as Nani) goes to Rano's house and asks for Rano. She tells Rano that she is not well and hands her report to her telling her that she is not normal and so she should leave Jeet. She tells that not just her, but the whole family feels that this marriage cannot happen as it will ruin Jeet's life. And so, if she truly loves Jeet, she should leave him forever. 

At Saluja House, Bebe goes to meet Nani as Pushpa has informed the family that she is upset and that's why is not having her dinner and finds her sitting quietly in a corner. She assures her that everything will be alright. 

Meanwhile, Rano's mom informs Jeet's father about Nani's visit and Pratap gets angry and informs Pushpa that Biji visited Rano and asked her to call off the marriage. Pushpa tries to calm him down, but Pratap is extremely angry and asks her if she knew about Biji's visit to Rano, but Pushpa denies. Pratap decides to talk to Nani immediately, but Pushpa stops him saying that Jeet is at home and this can create problems.

Ritu tries to assure Rano that everything will be alright but Rano is worried that her mental condition will create problems. Ritu assures her that no report or Nani can decide the fate of her and Jeet's relationship, only she herself can. She assures her that they will get married definitely and leaves asking Rano to take rest. Rano remembers everything that has been happening with her in the last few days and Nani's words. 

Precap: Rano is waving to someone in the car and Anamika is watching. She murmurs what did Jeet see in this girl that he wants to make her his second wife. But she won't let this happen.
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 the WU Dishu..πŸ€—
Oh my poor Ana..😭 I can understand how's she feeling right now? Kyunki churail bhi kabhi human thi...πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† Rani n Rano both never left any chance to make Ana's life or death HELL...Poor wifey... 
one snatched her life n second is trying to snatch her Patidev..  πŸ˜³ 
Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Dishu..
Hypocritical1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

thanks 4 the WU Dishu..πŸ€—

Oh my poor Ana..😭 I can understand how's she feeling right now? Kyunki churail bhi kabhi human thi...πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† Rani n Rano both never left any chance to make Ana's life or death HELL...Poor wifey... 
one snatched her life n second is trying to snatch her Patidev..  πŸ˜³ 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..this was the best comment I read on an update. Edited by Hypocritical1 - 11 years ago
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a rocking update, thanks dear.😊
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hypocritical1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..this was the best comment I read on an update.

Rani and Rano...rhyming enemies of Ana...πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
urgh i missed the first part coz of bro and kismat to dekh...when he handede over romote i was blessed by nautanky and family scenes...πŸ˜”
Deshu i was expecting this kind of reasoning from cvs...they simply cant think of other way for defeating chudail other then relying on the Godess Statue 😳
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What Anamika will do if she gets Jeet ??  πŸ˜• She sucks his blood and kills him... that's it right?? Is that her love??

Just to suck the blood and kill, Why she want Jeet????? She can look for some other guy right?? She can't look for other guy till her "so-called" husband dies?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BTW, Thanks for the update ya..  😊
Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

What Anamika will do if she gets Jeet ??  πŸ˜• She sucks his blood and kills him... that's it right?? Is that her love??

Just to suck the blood and kill, Why she want Jeet????? She can look for some other guy right?? She can't look for other guy till her "so-called" husband dies?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BTW, Thanks for the update ya..  😊

@ pink above
that - that is exactly the million dollar question here.  Like i said on some other post, the show has too many unanswered questions which make the viewers feel  as if we are considered logic forbidden zombies.  of course we know the answers i.e. the blood has to belong to a person she loves, she can survive only till love (husband) survives, then she has to get another asap, but all this answers need to be woven in the script.  Fast.