articles on sargun -miscl.new updt 2-pg,4 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the links Dolly. Will see them. :)
here is a TC articl eon Ravi dubey but he alos talked abt sargun so only posting that part.

I would love to do Chandler's role from Friends: Ravi Dubey

1 hour ago | TC

The very talented and good looking Ravi Dubey, who was last seen hosting India's Dancing Superstar and then Nach Baliye 5, enjoys watching reality shows, movies and comedy series on TV. Read on to know more on his FAV shows.

After a hard day's work, which channel do you usually watch?

It would any time be Star World. I love most of its shows. I am also a big fan of all movie channels like HBO, Star Movies and Sony PIX. They take up all my free time as I enjoy watching movies a lot in theatres, laptops or TV.

Fiction shows that you are watching currently on TV?

Sargun (Mehta) is a big fan of Beverly Hills (Star World) and Gossip Girls (ZEE Caf) and I tend to watch them with her. I like the series Lost and of course there's Friends (Star World). I also like all the comic series' on TV; they act as stress busters when you come back home.

heres an article on Independence Day celebrn by Star Tv.Sargun is also going  2perform. so just posting her part.

Star India gears up for the biggest I-Day celebration with B-town and TV stars...for a noble cause

20 min ago | TC

The stage is set for Television's biggest Independence Day spectacle with Star India's popular channels hosting a gala event with Hindi film industry's iconic stars and television's most celebrated actors. The stars will give an enthralling performance as part of efforts to raise resources to aid rehabilitation in flood-hit Uttarakhand.

As our readers would know, Tellychakkar.com has been continuously reporting about the seven hour long marathon event, Saath Hain Hum Uttarakhand, presented by Lifebuoy and a joint initiative of Star India, Film & Television Producers Guild, FWICE and Wizcraft. Along with giving viewers a generous dose of entertainment it will appeal to people to help with the rehabilitation efforts in the hill-state.

We now bring you a low-down of the stars and their acts you can look forward to in the event that promises to be the biggest Independence Day spectacle in India.

A source also informs us that Sargun Mehta and Rithvik Dhanjani have replaced Pooja Joshi and Karan Mehra respectively.

The event will be broadcast live on Star India's key channels including Star Plus, Star Utsav, Star Pravah, Life OK and Channel V and the advertising revenue will be channelled to relief work in the hill-state through two civil society organizations -- Himmotthan Society and People's Science Institute.

So tune your TV sets to any of the above mentioned channel at 12pm for an entertaining seven hour event and contribute for this noble cause.

Edited by tiny15 - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing Dolly!😊

That's a great initiative so hoping it will bring pay off and people will help generously. Happy that Sargun will be part of it too, that way we'll get to see her. :)
An article on sargun & ravi's marriage.its from Bolega india.com.its almost same like TOI wid sum more addition.

Time for nuptial vows between Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey!

4 hours ago
It's time for the marriage bells to ring on the paradise of television couple Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, who have been in a relationship for three years now. The couple, who enthralled masses appearing together on Nach Baliye season 5, have decided to get engaged on December 6 and marriage will take place on December 7, 2013.

The couple fell in love after sharing screen space onZee TV's family show 12/24 Karol Bagh. They announced that their wedding will be a lavish Punjabi affair and will take place in Sargun's hometownChandigarh and a reception in Delhi on December 9 followed by another one in Mumbai.

Sargun says the wedding plans have been in card for a long time. "Our parents were clear about our marriage. Both families met a month ago and finalised the date. Winter weddings are the best as one gets to eat and dress up well."

She added that there is a common thing between her family and Ravi, that they all are big time foodies. "He and I are as different as chalk and cheese. The saying opposites attract holds true for us," avers Sargun.

About the benefit being in the same profession, Sargun added, "The understanding is definitely better. Ravi and I have always shared a good understanding. But after doing a dance reality show together, we developed a better understanding as professionals as well. Ravi is my emotional support. We give ample space to each other. We love life and intend to live happily ever after."
Thank you for sharing Dolly!😊

That's great news! Wish them all the luck and happiness for their future together.😊
thnx for the articles. watched the entire I-day celebrations but dint see sargun. did i miss smthing or was she not there???
Originally posted by Vedika126

thnx for the articles. watched the entire I-day celebrations but dint see sargun. did i miss smthing or was she not there???
don't know yaar. article said she was there. i myself didn't watch the show.😕