Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 19/3 Parvati's memory loss

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/ Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Parvati asks for the Gajara. Shocked Shivji shows ash in his hand. Parvati is disheartened. He says gajara was there, but while coming here he realized……She stops him , reminds him in absence of gajara, she'll forget everything about him. Then he'll have to work hard to get her memory back. He trys to explain but she asks to forgive her in advance & leaves with all 10 Mahavidyas disappearing one by one, then she herself.

At Vaikunth, Lakshmiji  asks about Shivji & Parvati's condition. Brhmaji says the 10 Mahavidyas of Parvati has left her too because, they were with her due to Shivji.

She is back at Himavan's palace, where Mena & Himavan are discussing about Parvati who is happily living with a loving husband, compared to their other daughters who've turned into rivers. They are shocked seeing Paravti there at this time.

At Kailsh shivji is walking lost in Parvati's memory. There is a storm. Ganas & Nandi are happy seeing him. Ganesh comes running to meet him. He asks Shivji he was going to decorate Kailash on their arrival. He looked after Kailash in their absence, even cooked for the ganas. He asks where is mother?

Naradji asks Vishnuji, what type of Leela has begun? How will Shivji answer Ganesh? Brhmaji says who'll remind Mena about Paravti's condition? Vishnuji looks at Naradji, who understands & leaves for Himavan's palace.

Mena  questions Parvati about her cloths, look, asks her about her family, her coming alone here. She says there was a storm outside so her cloths looks untidy. She goes inside looking for Jaya, Vijaya. Himavan tells Mena, she must be angry with Shivji. Mena says but she is not dressed like a married woman, I must ask her. Naradji stops her.

Here Ganesh asks about his mata. Shivji says she's gone to your nana's place. Excited Ganesh wants to get ready to go there. Shivji stops him saying your mother has lost her memories, has broken all the ties with us.

At the Sea, a mermaid is keeping her egg carefully covered with sand, puts stick around it to protect.  Samudra comes there, says the glow on your face shows you'll be blessed with motherhood this time.

Ganesh asks when will mother return. He says the moment her memory will be back. Ganesh says there is nothing impossible for you, just remind her. He says he himself is responsible for it. The words coming  from Aadi Shakti's mouth will be true. I can't use my power to remind her, she herself has to open the closed doors of her heart.

At the palace Parvati asks a dasi to get clean cloths, who answers saying yes mata. Parvati gets angry hearing mata, says call me Rajkumari. Starts wondering why this place  seems  as if I wasn't here since long?

Naradji explains about Parvati's memory loss to Mena & Himavan. He tells them not to interfear in their matter or it will complicate things for them. Instruct everyone around her not to ask any questions about her husband, sons. Let the things be the way they were before her marriage. Mena says why are they being tested like this? Naradji says if Aadi Shakti has decided such an event, then there must be some thing important happening in future.

Seeing Shivji sad, Ganesh decides to do something for them.

Precap: Ganesh tells Shivji, he'll try to get his mata back. He comes near Himavan's palace. A voiceover says will he be successful?

Parvati is about to put Sindur, but stops.

At Parvati van, near Shivpriya's plant Shivji says even I am eager to get you back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Mnx12G for WU😊 , It was really a very nice episode.. Res for 1st Comment😆
Edit:

I don't about this Story nor do I want to check it's authenticity, as we do know that theres many story has been shown with some mixed plots. But, the main thing which had caught up my mind was about Devi Parvati's Get-Up... Completely changed look, yes the very same Parvati before marriage with a Divine look.

Seems, Mena and Himavat was Quite Shocked after Naradji's Short Story update! He was right, It's completely theirs personal matter and this time theirs love being tested.. So, theres no need to interfere in this. As a understanding person/parents they too seems to be Have understood it. But, I'm afraid about Menaji as First she was in Parvati's side and now in Mahadev's side.. So, don't want her to get involved here like pre-marriage times. And Special mention too Mermaid part.. That was Interesting as Usual Great!

Character balance in This Episode:
About Ganesha, This boy is truly a wonder child! He did carried, his role perfectly. That's what I do call the Expression with Perfect symbolism.

Now about Mahadev, Do i need to say anything? Sir, was truly Rocked as Always!

Devi Parvati, Yes... She was looking fabulous.. Her expression while leaving Mahadev was Amazing! Anyone could have felt that pain in Real by seeing it on screen.

About Himavans palace, Menaji and Himavan too did a Nice Job. I am noticing them from first episode that, theirs dialouge delivery and expression.. In time, and those were Superb! Awesomely perfect parents..

About Naradji, ahem ahem.. What to say.. Praiseworthy perfomance.. Salute sir, your one liners plus way of Explaining was Too Good.

Mermaid and Samudra, Yes the special and most awaited promo's Track seems Started.. With theirs conversation , It made quite clear about this track.. Interesting.. Almost perfect!

Back to the Episode, Overall by Story ... Yeah quite imaginative.. Well executed. Except some unwanted little errs , this was As usual Amazing..

Uhmm! I was sounding like an Examiner.. Long comment!

And also Mnx12G, Again Thanks for this wonderfully written updates.

Edited by MrToolConfuser - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was a nice episode
liked parvari in her premarraige dress but she looked tired today (my pov)
even mahadev looked overworked.

and ganehsa's and mahadev's pain was portrayed so beautifully.
i too felt bad for them...

hehe i was amazzed looking at egg
i thought dinasour ka anda kahan se aaya🤣
and mermaid was ok ok .
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update minu...😊
sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Samudra dev has also changed. Parvati was looking very tired. Thanks for update.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update minakshi ,...
parvati 😳
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Naradji explains about Parvati's memory loss to Mena & Himavan. He tells them not to interfear in their matter or it will complicate things for them. Instruct everyone around her not to ask any questions about her husband, sons. Let the things be the way they were before her marriage. Mena says why are they being tested like this? Naradji says if Aadi Shakti has decided such an event, then there must be some thing important happening in future.

Narad's instructions to both of them were total filmy.. saas bahu drama.. Act Normal... Don't give Parvati too much stress.. warna unke Dimag par gehra asar padega...!! 😆😆

@ Bold : This is the very first time .. I m hearing something like this in DKDM..😲 That means all this is Adi shakti's Leela...and even Mahadev is a part.. and Anabhigya abt it...!! 😲 😆

Curious to know.. where exactly this all is leading to..

Thanks Minakshi...😊
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This story is totally going like " The vow" movie, where the girl lost a part of her memories and forgets her husband then her husband tries to win her over again.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Oonagh

Samudra dev has also changed. Parvati was looking very tired. Thanks for update.

yes ,sona is looking very tired these days and i think she is not getting enough rest and sleep.
Edited by payel_dey - 11 years ago
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks minakshi for nice written update...