pavitra rishta: 19 march written update

nisha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The Pavitra Rishta Serial is continue with the scene in which the Onir and purvi are walking on the road and talking.Onir is in the same drunk state and talks to purvi.Then they reach home.Purvi puts him on the bed.Then, Onir holds her hand as shown in yesterday's precap and say to Purvi that he loves Purvi a lot. Purvi doesn't say anything and seems happy.

Next morning, onir wakes up seeming confused as to why he was on the bed.then he saw the mattress on the ground and thought purvi must have slept on the ground the previous night.With a heavy headache he comes out of his room and finds manav sitting in the hall of aaji house.

Then manav talks with onir how he celebrated his mahashivratri last year with archana.Flashback scenes are shown of last mahashivratri where drunken manav talks withs archana in his lap.then manav goes out with sulochana.Varsha is shown who rents a house to live in the same place where arjun used to live in same chawl opposite the aaaji's house.The owner takes her gold bangle as the rent .Then onir goes to kitchen where purvi is cooking, asks her if he said something in drunk sate.purvi is looking happy, but doesn't tell him the truth.He said to leave for court.

mittal and kundan scene is shown where mittal is happy and tells he will never leave onir.When purvi comes in room finds onir sleeping while sitting.she very lovingly takes away the book and specs and remember their old scenes in flashbacks.sulochana is worried about varsha.Purvi comes and consoles her.

Manju is talking with the Pooni about the Case. Then, the Pooni reply to her Mom that she don't know about anything.  Purvi is hearing everything. Purvi is talking with the Manju Maani about the case of Onir and Mr. Mittal.

Onir is hearing everything and feeling very good to hear all this from Purvi.

PRECAP :Pooni instigating ovi...

good night guys...😊

Edited by devashree_h - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumbo15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If Purvi still doesn't love you Onir, I'm available. ❤️

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow seems an awesome episodeEdited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
--krishna-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumbo15

If Purvi still doesn't love you Onir, I'm available. ❤️

haha tat's a lovely quote!!
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: njersey

can we stop making a mockery of the written update. What's going on. It seems like anybody these days with 5 minutes to kill is starting to send written updates.

We need to have serious people writing updates on a daily basis or not at all. Otherwise its better to not have written updates at all.

This farce of every other day a new person writing an update and in the process butchering it makes no sense. What is in the actual video is quite different from the written update so many times.

What is the complaint here? That five different people are writing updates on five different days? We put a topic asking volunteers to help in Updating. We got very few members willing to write. Whoever volunteered, we are thankful to them that they agreed. These members are not professional, they are members like you and me, who have willingly spend their time so that other members can know what happened in the show. I watched the show, the Update is very proper, the language is fine. After reading this update, a member will come to know what happened in the show. That is enough for a written update.

nisha01 thumbnail

can we stop making a mockery of the written update. What's going on. It seems like anybody these days with 5 minutes to kill is starting to send written updates.

We need to have serious people writing updates on a daily basis or not at all. Otherwise its better to not have written updates at all.

This farce of every other day a new person writing an update and in the process butchering it makes no sense. What is in the actual video is quite different from the written update so many times.

It seems very offensive... I mean we five different members update the written updates from mon-fri.I have putting efforts for the forum members since 9:00 p.m. as my duty.I am totally upset with such a thing...
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you guys did a great job..
thank you..
we appreciate it.
nisha01 thumbnail
Thank you guys for appreciating...
I was very upset, but you all cheered me up , so thank you...😛
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We all respect it that you guys are putting so much efforts into in 🤗 don't get upset by it. Definately ur work is pretty gudEdited by Pari117 - 11 years ago
fiji_duchess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow Really? "njersey" ?? You are always on here complaining about written updates. Sometimes about the way its written in english, the times its written, the length that it was WAY too long and now about about how short and lost translation! 

I dont see you taking your "precious" time out and writing updates for FREE and your own GOODWILL. The people who are doing this updates, are doing it out of their own good heart. They DONT have to! They DONT get paid for doing this. 

Either you appreciate  what these updaters do for us  or get lost with your petty complaints!