jeannie aur juju WU 19.3.13

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today s episode starts with jeannie waking up in her bottle who thought to come 2 juju after finishing
her work and batmanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (jinn jorehaan)struggling and saying i have 2 go back to jeannie land to regain my powers back and he vanished from there and the scene shifts to jeannie land and he sat on that throne and was charging himself πŸ˜† lol and jeannie was coming downstairs and juju who was still in the bottle was screaming to call jeannie but all in vain and jeannie who sat on sofa was thinking how to give duggu this gud news and then her jeannie paper comes and jeannie said that to that paper jinn will he give this gud news to duggu and the jinn says r u going to marry that juju who strikes like lightening and always keep thundering πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jeannie says will u inform or not ? the jinn agrees so and meanwhile batman appears and thinks jeannie has seen him and he checks the bottle but she is not there when he hears her calling juju he relieved and the doorbell rings and jeannie (herself) opens it and it was velu nd he was surprised to see her courage and jeannie says him every thing and meanwhile juju (batman) is seen upstairs and he comes down and vela bangs him nicelyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for hiding that gudnews and he gets angry but controls himself and jeannie playfully turns juju in to dhulha (bridegroom) and he shouts at jeannie angrily but later controls the situation and chatur babu enters and he even creates funny moments but ran away crying durga s name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and narrates 2 durga everything wat he saw there but she as usual thinks that he is gone crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and velu asks jeannie to give juju(batman) his uniform and juju(batman) was amazed office but the situation somehow decreased and they borh went of to office and the scene shifts to priya saying that our priya airlines saree uniform must be unique from others and she sees jeannie asking for sarees and they both have a small quarrel (only from priya s side) priya s asks her who is she gonna to marry ? but she does not reply and by more conversations priya came to know that jeannie is gonna 2 marry vicky she starts crying and jeannie tries to pacify but all in vain

the episode ends

precap : jeannie trying on a saree and asks how i am looking juju (still in bottle) v nice but pls take me out and jeannie sees him much to his relief and starts approaching him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
mention not ani ben and i want to say something by pm can i ??
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jeanniejuju1111

mention not ani ben and i want to say something by pm can i ??

sure u can... πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Fear thumbnail
mention not and pls help me again my fire brigade i will say u the problem by pm o k pls dear
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much dear for the wonderful update
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeanniejuju1111

mention not and pls help me again my fire brigade i will say u the problem by pm o k pls dear

Ok 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
thank u so much my fire brigade 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful WU.. πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Fear thumbnail
mention not n cant do anything without forum members 
Mandy20 thumbnail