Update 19th March..Agam stays at the palace..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with the punditji asking Nimrit if she wont stay for the Arti..she replies No as her M-I-L not feeling well..Tej tells Nimrit dont worry he is going to the head office ..he will drop them at the palace..Mahiji tells Nimrit its a tradition you respected every year..stay for the Arti..Nimrit agrees and with the shivji mantra in BG she enters the Temple..Agam also there praying and asking for his answers to shivji..ringing the temple bell in his inner thought saying, i dont remember my past.. if i take revenge my dear ones will be hurt.if i dont i will not be at peace..show me the right path..that small kid has told me to come here as you have answers to every problem..outside the temple the   snakecharmer asking devotees to come and give milk to Naag devta..Agam still ringing the temple bell today you cant stay quiet ..you have to give me answers to all my dilemma..its shown the snakecharmer counting his notes and the snake coming out of the basket..entering the temple and comes near Nimrit..Agam turns around and sees the snake near Nimrit who is praying with her eyes closed..Agam instantly rushes towards her and shield her from the snake bite.instead its Agam who gets bitten by the snake..Nimrit shocked and someone tells her Agam has saved her from the snake bite..she asks them to help her to take Agam to her car..

The doctor tells Nimrit Agam is out of danger and he should take rest for some days..he gives some tablets to Nimrit to give Agam every 4 hours..Sunitaji tells them why seeing him i feel that he is someone dear to us..She tells Nimrit we should call his family.Nimrit agrees to do so once he gets consciousness.. Agam wakes up and perplexed to see Nimrit..he asks how he is here..Mahiji tells him about snake bite and Nimrit brought him here as it would have been late for his treatment at hospital..he wants to step out of bed to go home but Nimrit stopped him with her hand on his shoulder..She gives Agam the tablets and makes him drink water..a few drops spilled from the glass and instantly Nimrit wipe his mouth with her saree pallu..Agam feeling awkward and turns his face.Nimrit says sorry..Sunitaji asks Agam about his family..what's the name of his mom..Dad..Agam gives a look at Nimrit and angrily says my parents has been snatched from me..i have noone..Mahiji tells him seems you have a big grudge against relationship..Agam stares at Nimrit and says because its full of betrayal..Sunitaji holds his hand and tells him i'm like your mother and today you have saved Nimrit..a relation that is very precious to me..stay here and you will know what's relationship..Nimrit tells Agam please stay here and we will take good care of you.i will teach you what's the meaning of true relationship ..Agam replies you will teach me what's relationship. .Nimrit replies yes and please give a chance to love and trust..Agam agrees to stay and in his thought says i will have my eyes on you now Nimrit to see all your chaal..your real relationship...

Yug on phone call with Amrit..she is angry hearing Agam staying at the palace.she tells Yug i'm coming to Amritgargh and will do everything right or else if Agam gets to know the truth staying with them it will not be good for us..she is driving at full speed and to prevent an accident with a motorcycle her car bumps with a tree.she is hurt on her forehead and her car damaged..the caretaker of the Amritgargh school requests her to stay at the summer camp as her car is damaged..

The kids playing and having fun..a few girls bullying a little boy snatching his chocolate..Jyothi tries to stop them ..she calls Bani but in vain..Bani tries to teach them a lesson..she throws a plastic snake  scaring them ..she succeeded in getting back the little boy chocolate ..one of the girl says this Bani i will get back to her..the caretaker brings Amrit in a room..she complains as there is no AC in the room..the kids playing making noise and Amrit gets irritated closing the door in anger..

Agam walking in the hall looking at all the photoframes.sunitaji comes and tells him if he wants something special for dinner just say it.Agam asks her there are so many pics of all the family but why no pic of Nimrit husband..Sunitaji replies Nimrit did not want it..she tells him how Tej..Nimrit has been taking care of the kids..really the way sunitaji was talking Agam was getting everything wrong..then Tej comes and starts praising Nimrit..then Nimrit comes downstairs asking Tej why he has not freshen up yet..Agam getting flashback of Amrit tellng him Tej is Nimrit real love etc..Truly Agam got everything wrong about Nimrit..

Agam  in full confusion and still having doubts about Nimrit..today's Epi was more about shivji miracle..its all his doings..the snake biting Agam to him coming to the palace..it will have its result soon and Agam will get all his answers..living close to Nimrit he will realise her real value soon..

Amrit car damaged and not reaching Amritgargh is again shivji doing.she goes to the place where Bani is staying..there will be a purpose for this also..so lets wait and watch..

Precap..Amrit meets Bani and both says You..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
nice precap ... thanks for wu ...
by the way why that  Tej is around nimrit all the the time...its annoying😡...and because his presence around nimrit makes Agam doubt on her more n its obvious...😡
Great update Savee :-) Good episode today and story moving good :) Its Shiv ji's wish to let Agam low about true Nimrit and how her heart still beats for him . This incident had made Agam to stay there and know about Nimrit Tej true relationship :) but felt sad why he took everything in wrong way when he was hearing about Nimrit . Amrit coming to the kids place will be interesting to watch . Hope these kids transform Amrit to a new person .
Thank you for the nice  update saveeta😊