WU - 19/03/2013...Haseena maan gayi!!

madhubansen thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone...

i had so forgotten dat its my turn 2 do d update today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but better late than never...πŸ˜‰

So here it goes...

mona-jatin full on awkwardness...remebering jatin's words...

Anushka celebrating with comatose babalulu (d funniest moment...poor guy...can't have a breath of relief even in coma!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ) ...she's happy that now both she & Mona is on prime time tv πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Anyway Mona throws typical Nari dialogues... & instead of thanking Jatin blames him. Simultaneously Anushka acts out Mona's dialogues (awesome job she does by d way..πŸ‘πŸ‘).

Jatin justifying himself (he's so cute now!!😳) and apologizes. & den BAMMM...he asks her for marriage in real πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. mona remains quite and jatin takes it as a no. 

As Mona reaches home...her neighbours chat around about how mona's romancing around is detrimental 2 society. Mona's FIL comes in 2 save her & den walks in d super omnipresent vamp...anushka. (O.k. now I know she's majorly evil...but her dialogs just rocked...)

kahin pe nigaahe kahin pe nishaana!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pati gya to kya hua...mil gya nya deewana...πŸ‘πŸ‘ (wah...wah...)

anyway she continues her venomous talks...how Mona doesn't care about her daughter's marriage. & mona opens her big mouth & bored me for next 10 mins...

Well firstly she agrees 2 to marry Jatin (Jatin looked shocked but I am sure he would have secretly thanked Anushka). Well next she pounces on her neighbors... How she helped them...& den she does khulaasa of all secrets of her neighbors. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Den blames Anushka for her evil deeds.
Jatin just takes my heart away...as he apologizes 2 Anushka that he can't invite her as he has 2 listen 2 his wife πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & invites all neighbors.

mona cries on Pradeep's pic (how he would understand why she's doing it... Because he did much worse Dan DAT!!😑😑😑). FIL tells her that she did right & she should have done this long before (with Vineet only yaar...). FIL & mother tell her that she should have not made this huge a decision just to stop people talking about her. But they support her fully as d guy she has chosen is d best  as he cares & loves her. 

Precap: Mona's darling daughter blames mona for marrying jatin bcoz he is rich & she is not mahaan (correct...shez a fool...she shud just let anushka adopt you..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.)

anyway will leave d rest for tomorrow's updater...

till den chaw...😊😊

Edited by sen_madhuban - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arvifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk you for this wonderful update
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 no ViBu scenes πŸ˜­ maybe due to nach baliye 5 preparation
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@madhu thanx 4 the update!! 2days epi was ok. 1st scene i watched in bits & pieces esply anu's talks wid babalulu whos really so "Badnaseeb" that he has 2 listen her "bakwaas" even in this state.
but  madhu i really enjoyed mona's dialogues or rather outburst on her neighbours & anushka.πŸ‘πŸ‘oderwise i was fearing that she"ll start crying again in front of them.πŸ˜• but then she cried in front of that pradeep's pic!!πŸ₯±sigh!! wen"ll she stop talking 2 his pic & ghost??πŸ₯±
@pre-cap i think rano"ll get slapped by bulbul!!!😊and i hope she slap her & not just one but more than 2-3.😑
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear ! πŸ€—
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
Mona as usual crying a river and being mahaan. 🀒 I was happy about one thing and that is her FIL and her mother supported her in this decision and didn't judge her. πŸ‘ Mouli's acting was awesome. πŸ‘ No Vibu Scenes. 😭