Diya Aur Baati Hum

WU19Mar[Holi starts, Emily's court order for DNA]

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaayy PP.🥳

Thanks for the update! Really loved Meena today+Whole Epi was entertainingf specially the thaal falling from Mohit's hands!😳
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update!!!!!!! :p :P :) <3
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u ramya for detailed wu...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the update.  But if I am not wrong aren't DNA tests carried out after the baby is born?😕
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

Thank you for the update.  But if I am not wrong aren't DNA tests carried out after the baby is born?😕

Thanks for the update!!! & OMG Mohit's such a spineless coward & makes my frickin blood boil - I can't wait til he gets caught out!!!😡😡😡
& BTW DNA tests can be carried out before or after birth. However, prenatal paternity tests are not done that often as it poses a risk to the health of the unborn baby & doctors often advise it is best just to wait until the baby is born!!! 
Wondering tho whether we'll get to see Mohit the dumbass twat admit the truth beforehand or not???😡😡😡
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

Thanks for the update!!! & OMG Mohit's such a spineless coward & makes my frickin blood boil - I can't wait til he gets caught out!!!😡😡😡
& BTW DNA tests can be carried out before or after birth. However, prenatal paternity tests are not done that often as it poses a risk to the health of the unborn baby & doctors often advise it is best just to wait until the baby is born!!! 
Wondering tho whether we'll get to see Mohit the dumbass twat admit the truth beforehand or not???😡😡😡

That's what I was thinking. Mostly they are done after the baby is born.  Emily is not that far gone to even have the test now.
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ramya for the update.
Surish thumbnail
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Ramya Di for the WU...!!