Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think absence of a proper male lead was a reason why the show didnt take off
LeadNitrate thumbnail
How can there be a proper male lead in a serial titled Maa Durga?

Even then they cast amit pachori, an excellent actor as bhairav. Its tje fault of makers they never utilized them.

As I said before, makers thought they are still pioneers or kytho shows, and did exactly what they do with their other shows. And initial epis did not have good plausible story line, neither was good acting or compelling storytelling.
I was hoping this show would show devi bhagavatam stories properly, but alas, sagars ruined it again.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

I think absence of a proper male lead was a reason why the show didnt take off

no dear.. the absence of saas bahi saazish gopi vahu kokilaben nd kitchen politics nd negative characters like rashi nd her mom.. are the reasons.. maa durga is leavng us
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

oh thats sad

but the show never took off really

I dont know what went wrong

Its not that people dont see Mythos

DKDM is an example of people liking mythos

ppl r liking mythos.. bt dear dkdm nevr got 3 plus trp except for maha episodes... also nw this latest week trp it is flunderng at 1.9 trp...
Originally posted by: tannipartner

How can there be a proper male lead in a serial titled Maa Durga?

Even then they cast amit pachori, an excellent actor as bhairav. Its tje fault of makers they never utilized them.

As I said before, makers thought they are still pioneers or kytho shows, and did exactly what they do with their other shows. And initial epis did not have good plausible story line, neither was good acting or compelling storytelling.
I was hoping this show would show devi bhagavatam stories properly, but alas, sagars ruined it again.

instead of centering the title on Maa durga they shod have utilized the name shakti  and used the romantic aspect of shiv shakti. They could have still shown all durga maa oriented stories

People love jodis

look at all the famous shows , they succeeded because of pairs 

only problem was there is already a show running on shiv shakti

And i agree with you on devi bhagwatam

Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

no dear.. the absence of saas bahi saazish gopi vahu kokilaben nd kitchen politics nd negative characters like rashi nd her mom.. are the reasons.. maa durga is leavng us

🤣
LeadNitrate thumbnail
I don't subscribe to romantic jodi only. Infact the shiv sati story in dkdm was unnecessarily glamourized a lot, and fact that she was goddess, scared shiv with her ten mahavidyas completely ignored.
I don't see why a show with kytho contents cannot do well as long as execution is good. Sagar had a maa shakti before on star, it was done in a much better way. This show I feel was hurriedly made as a one stop solution without much thought or preparation. It was colors bringing durga, sagars doing Durga and bam show is here.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannipartner

I don't subscribe to romantic jodi only. Infact the shiv sati story in dkdm was unnecessarily glamourized a lot, and fact that she was goddess, scared shiv with her ten mahavidyas completely ignored.
I don't see why a show with kytho contents cannot do well as long as execution is good. Sagar had a maa shakti before on star, it was done in a much better way. This show I feel was hurriedly made as a one stop solution without much thought or preparation. It was colors bringing durga, sagars doing Durga and bam show is here.

ya i agree wid u
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: colorsabhishek

Why bring SNS into this? I follow both serials and I enjoy both.

Let's be honest it is only die-hard mytho followers like us who will follow and watch JJMD. It offers sweet nothing to anyone else. Not in terms of acting/direction/special effects/story line/etc etc etc.

Bottom line is JJMD sucks. Can't blame Colors for wanting it off air.

Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show had problems before they launched it I remember that colors delayed it because they were not happy with it. Weird thing is the sagars said it would follow the devi bhagavatam but it never did.  

They never utilised brahma vishnu mahesh until past few weeks no wonder amit left there was nothing for him to do. 

Sagars just churn it out one after another, why do channels continue to allow their mytho serials on when there's no change in their story telling it even feels like they don't  bother to put the effort in because they will get a new show.  I think if either of us had the money we could have done a better job than the sagars.