kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simar tells she is going to get havan sticks and prem says no this cant be...so simar and prem figures out its a fake call.  Simar talks to sid and tells him about the fake call.   and sid informs simar that naina was here and simar trys to rush home.   

Roli is home alone.   and roli is thinking sid must be waiting for me.   there is someone watching Roli.   Roli is about to call mataji but she realizes someone is watching her.   and she walks towards the door.   but noone is here.   and she walks inside again.   and she turns around and is shocked and says YOU!!!!

khushi is in police station trying to meet veeru.   but police officer doesnt let her...and khushi hears some police ppl talking that when veeru is not in jail who will she meet.   the police peeple are trying to lie that veeru is in jail as it would be bad when it gets out it will be bad.

Naina comes to meet roli...and naina says i want to meet simar.   and roli says simar is not home...and naina simar is not home.   and roli says simar is not home...and car comes and simar is not in it..but roli gets into the car.   and veeru is the driver.   roli doesnt see him.   simar calls roli but she forgot her phone at home.

khuhsi is in the taxi comeing home and she sees veeru driving the car with roli in it.   and khushi trys to stop him but no.   and khushi follows them and naina sees them.   naina says something is wrong.   naina calls simar.    and tells roli is in the car with veeru.   

veeru is driving and has flashbacks of roli lying to him.   roli tells driver to slow the car down and he ignores her.   roli says where is simar is she in mandir?   and he nods yes.   he turns on the daru desi song and roli has a flashback of veeru dancing with her and she tells him turn off the music.   and then roli says mandir is on left...where are u going?   and veeru stops the car and says not only mandir but everything of yours is left behind.   

roli tells veeru to stop the car...and veeru says i m ur veeru dont worry.   u know i love u.   

NO PRECAP

CVS has set the stage for naina sid marriage.   I swear he better NOT marry her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU
Heart wearching episode Kushi started to turn positive nice😉
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear there was a precap

PRECAP : sod prem and simar stop veeru's car when it reaches to cliif and roli says to veeru u are again failed in your plan and veeru says no and he make the car jump from cliff and simar shouts roli and roli shouts siddhant ji