NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, moi eez back!!!! I'll keep it short today. The idea is based off one of the kinkiest conversations I've ever had with my bestie...one that revolved solely around sex and Bournevilles for some reason. *shrugs* Long conversations with my bestie are ALWAYS pretty whacked-out! So well, I won't tarry much. The title, pinched it from a certain pink-haired bitch in Naruto. As always, do read. Do comment. Heres hoping you all like it :

The Inner Kiya

Bored. I am bored. Kiya Gujral is bored. More bored than...you get the point, right? Yeah so here I am, lounging on my bed, completely bored. Naah, I don't feel like either the TV, books or chatting with someone on the phone. I switched it off. My ears are still ringing because of my manager screeching over the phone for about 15 minutes and ending with an ominous, "You're so going to get it from KD, Kiya."...That totally creeped me out. I could actually feel her smirk. And well, because I know she's right too. But hey it's not my fault!...Okay, maybe it is my fault. I sh-hold on. What do you think I'm doing? Blabbering like some psycho to myself? Hell, no. This is the Inner Me. Self help is the best help after all and so I'm busy having a mental conversation with myself. Yeah, when all else fails, Inner Kiya prevails!...Okay, eew. That was pretty tacky. Where was I now? Oh yes, my "fault". Well, you see, I just recovered from a bad bout of flu. Yesterday, to be precise. And well, I had been told to rest for a day or two more to get my strength back, but I was feeling too cooped up sitting at home all alone. Home isn't fun without having KD to annoy and vice-versa. Sigh. So I went to the studio today to work on my pending assignments, namely a half made music video and I guess the steps were too strenuous and I fainted in the middle of it. And when I came to my senses...I was being taken home and then that phone call...I don't even want to think about KD's reaction. He must have found out by now. Maybe that crazy manager of mine informed him...He had specifically told me to stay in bed and I didn't listen to him...

So here I am, awaiting my doom when my Lord and Master gets home. I wonder what he'll do...maybe he'll-oh my! There's the door. He is home! Kiya Gujral, you're dead in about 3-2-1-Crash! "Kiya Gujral!!!" "Hi KD, what's up?" Uh oh. I just made the biggest mistake I could ever make at this point of time. Acting all casual and nonchalant around an irate KD always spells trouble. Yeah, literally spells it. I'll explain:

T: He has an expression of total shock on his face and his mouth is slightly open.

R: He clamps his mouth shut.

O: His eyebrows are raised as they ever could be.

U: He is clenching his fists.

B: He just closed his eyes.

L: He's taking in a deep breath.

E: KABOOM!

"What's up??!! You dare ask me what's up??!! Your carelessness is, that's what's up!!" KD walked closer to the bed, a glare on his face. "One would think you'd have more sense to stay in bed and rest rather than getting to work and shooting a music video too, nonetheless. Honestly Kiya, did you lose all your brain cells with the flu? I told you-" Why that, that...JERK!! Ugh! This guy is in-fu-ri-ating! Lost my brain cells? Keshav Desai, what the hell do you think of yourself??!! And they call him Keshav "The Mastermind" Desai at his workplace. If only they knew what a jerk he can be, they'd change it immediately. Maybe something like Keshav "Pompous Ass" Desai or Keshav "Insolent Jerk" Desai or Keshav "I Love To Annoy My Wife" Desai or-or-yes! Keshav "I Have An Attitude As High As Mount Everest" Desai. Or wait...I know. My absolute ultimate favourite: Keshav "Mr. Mood Swings" Desai! Heh, I still remember the day I actually came up with this moniker. We were having breakfast and KD's mood had changed from being normal to confused to agonized to totally pissed off when he got a phone call regarding some meeting and then he had just ranted on and on about it when I'd asked him, trying to stop myself from laughing, if he was pregnant! He choked on his tea! Oh that was too hilarious! I-

"You're smiling? You think all this is funny, Chicklet? After all this-" Oh I am so tuning him out again. He talks too much! Doesn't that mouth of his ever hurt?! Really, he gets so annoying at times, going on and on and on...makes me wish I could gag him with his own tie! And tie his hands with his belt too! Oh yeah...I could ravish him then. But wait...come to think of it...the last time I tried to pull something like that, it backfired pretty badly on me! My wrists hurt for two days straight! Maybe I should ask Bobby to teach me some Army knots or something...but then...she is sure to ask me how I suddenly developed an interest in Army knots...What do I tell her? That I want to practice BDSM on my husband?! Oh shit! Kiya Gujral! Shut up!!! Oh my...I can feel my cheeks burning up..."Kiya? Kiya! Hey, Kiya! Are you alright?!" KD stopped his lecture midway and sat down on the bed beside her when he saw her cheeks turning red. Cupping her cheek with one hand and checking her forehead with the other, he asked in a soft voice, "Kiya...are you alright? Is it the fever again? Tell me if you're not feeling well..." She smiled a reassuring smile at him as her heart melted at his words.

...Keshav Desai! I love you!! I take my words back...he isn't all that bad. I mean yeah, he can be pretty mean at times...the way he was being a few minutes back...but he's so sweet I can never stay angry at him for long. He's like chocolate actually. Bittersweet chocolate. The rich, dark kind. On second thoughts, KD and dark chocolate would make a pretty sinful combination. Oh my...the image is just...delicious! KD...dark chocolate...no...molten dark chocolate... "Kiya...? You're...drooling."...Oh! Stab me with a dagger! Drive a knife through my heart! KILL ME, SOMEONE!!!! This is so embarrassing! "What is wrong with you Chicklet?! Did you pay even the tiniest bit of attention to what I said?! No! You didn't! You were busy daydreaming about God-knows-what! I-" Oh bloody hell! He's angry again now! Told you he suffered from mood swings! Look at him...he's just started ranting again! And they say its always the girls who talk too much and don't know where and when to stop...I resent that! On the contrary, I'd say its always the guys who don't know where and when to stop. Now take my darling Stoneface for example. He won't stop until I do something about it. And I know exactly what to do. Mission Kiss KD To Make Him Shut The Hell Up : Begin!

And so, with that, Kiya grabbed KD's face and planted her lips on his. Never being one to say 'no' to kissing his wife, KD kissed back. They kissed till they ran out of breath and Kiya broke apart to even her breathing and then rested her forehead against KD's. "KD...look, I'm sorry, alright? I really am. Its just...I felt so cooped up at home all alone so I thought I might as well get to work. Honestly KD, I love you. I can't see you so worked up because of me. But believe me, I won't do something like this again. I promise." KD sighed and kissed her again, albeit much more softly this time. "You promise?" She nodded her head and KD smiled a small smile and cupping her cheeks, pressed his lips to her forehead, murmuring "I love you too," against it. It was barely above a whisper...but to Kiya it was as loud and clear as it could ever be.

He looked at her again and his small smile turned into a small smirk. "Well, mind telling me what you were thinking about that made you drool?" Kiya blushed. "No. You'll have to find that out yourself." "Is that so, Chicklet?" "Why yes, Stoneface." KD's smirk became wider. "I guess, then I'll just have to prise it out of you." It was Kiya's turn to smirk now. "You can try." KD raised an eyebrow and Kiya winked at him. "You asked for it, Chicklet." And with that, he kissed her again.

Well, Kiya Gujral always gets what Kiya Gujral wants. Mission Kiss KD To Make Him Shut The Hell Up : Total and absolute success...in more ways than one.

Okay...so how was it? I hope this was liked...I mean...after creating such a huge hype around it..it wouldn't do for this to be full on absolute bullshit. *fingers crossed* Really...I think my heart will jump out any moment now...I'm that nervous. If there are any grammatical errors, forgiveness be granted. I didn't proofread. Awww...

Oh well...don't hesitate to tell me that you hated it. I won't mind. I never mind. That way maybe I'll be able to write something better in the future.

*sigh* Be still my beating heart!!

Thats it, people!

Indebted,

Mugs.

P.S: Alright, so I just realized..after a good 2 months...that I forgot to mention that KD is pretty OOC..though since its a future fic, chalta hai! :P

Edited by NonComposMentis - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Edited
Mugggs I loved it
kiya talking with inner kiya πŸ˜†
Kiya apne hubby ki bakbak se pareshan   πŸ˜†
Awww but kd really cares for her 😳
Kiya ka mission kd ki bak bak band karne ke liye kd ko kiss karo 😳 πŸ˜†
Kd choclate kiya is mad for kd πŸ˜†
Ohhooo so many kisses making me mad πŸ˜†
Naughty kisha haan πŸ˜†
Awesome os muggsEdited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Res 
Unres

Mugs πŸ€—
Loved it πŸ˜³
KD is a chocolate... Yummy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Kiya ne KD k kitne naam rakhe πŸ˜†
And their Kiss 
KD's smirk 
Totally Loved it πŸ€—
Edited by kishathebest - 11 years ago
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UNRES:
Mugs *hugs*
as i always say.. your work is a treat to read for me...
saachi yaar,...
kiya talkin to the inner Kiya was jzz fably penned downπŸ‘
i luved hw she got irritated with the non stop blabbering of KD...
totally like our KiSha!! 
mood-swings...n hw sweetly KD cares for Kiya...!!
hw can u call ur work bull shit...its so fab..!!!
and then Kiya droolin over KD+Dark Chocolatee...OMG!!
and hw Kiya finally shut KD up by Kissing him...!!
ohhh gwaddd totally still in KiSha dreamland!!!! 

Love
Safrena
Edited by safi_kisha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shubhraupadhyay

Res
Edited
Mugggs I loved it
kiya talking with inner kiya πŸ˜†
Kiya apne hubby ki bakbak se pareshan   πŸ˜†
Awww but kd really cares for her 😳
Kiya ka mission kd ki bak bak band karne ke liye kd ko kiss karo 😳 πŸ˜†
Kd choclate kiya is mad for kd πŸ˜†
Ohhooo so many kisses making me mad πŸ˜†
Naughty kisha haan πŸ˜†
Awesome os muggs

Thank God!
Thank you so much for commenting...even if I had to PM you for it :P :P
Really...I was damn apprehensive about this...still am! :O
But arigatou! :*
Love,
Mugs.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the whole set up
I like Kiya's Naughty Side
I love KD's smirks
I freakin' love d Kiss(es) in d end!!
but my KD n Rant??!!!
dont really go down wid me!!!
I mean yes he's an Angry young man
but at the same time he's more of giving Expressions n believes in Acion rather than Words!!!
nonetheless thats totally my POV!!
as for d OS!!!
I freakin' Loved it!!!!!!
Res
UNRES

OMG mugs i loved this!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Read it for atleast 3times!!πŸ˜‰
Loved kiya's convo with herselfπŸ˜†
Naughty kiyaπŸ˜›
And KD's so sweet 
Awesome os!πŸ‘

Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blue_Orchid

I like the whole set up
I like Kiya's Naughty Side
I love KD's smirks
I freakin' love d Kiss(es) in d end!!
but my KD n Rant??!!!
dont really go down wid me!!!
I mean yes he's an Angry young man
but at the same time he's more of giving Expressions n believes in Acion rather than Words!!!
nonetheless thats totally my POV!!
as for d OS!!!
I freakin' Loved it!!!!!!

Awww..thank you! :)
Seriously Rads...thank you so much for commenting...and I'm really sorry for asking you to comment on your post...that was pretty tacky of me...
I'm glad you liked it. :)
As for a ranting KD...10 years changes a lot :) And this is pretty much AU...so I get to do whatever I want :P :)
Thats alright though...I don't mind.
Thank you so much once again!  *hugs*
Love,
Mugs.

Originally posted by: kishathebest

Res 

Unres

Mugs πŸ€—
Loved it πŸ˜³