•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
veeru is drving and khushi is folliwing them and veeru is holding roli's hand.   mataji and family also in the car  and sid and prem in another car.   simar calls khushi for veeru's whereabouts.   but khushi says veeru car disappeared but come to pahadi raasta.   roli says stop the car or else i will jump from the car.   veeru says i wont stop the car nor u will jump...but roli jumps from the car...and veeru stops the car...roli has hurt her head and she is running away from him.   but he catches her.   and he asks her why u dont love me...but no one will be able to separate u from me today,   khushi comes to roli and trys to help her.   and veeru says no one can stop me today,  

sid prem gets there too and sid says release her and veeru say never.   all family tells veeru to leave her.   and roli says sid sid sid.  and veeru gets in the car and sid is running towards him.   prem and sid get in the car again.   veeru is holding roli's hand.   veeru drives to the edge of the cliff and says no one will come between us.   I have won!!   but just then sid's car comes and veeru is sad.   and then sid and prem and simar get out of the car...roli is smiling.   and veeru is angry.   the whole family reaches there.    roli says u lost to veeru.   ur lost is standing in front of u.   U have lot veeru.   veeru says i can not lose..  EVER..  if u r not mine..u can not be anybody else's either.   and then he faces the edge of the cliff.   I started this khel and i will end it.   and he drives to the edge of the cliff with roli in the car and all family has shocked faces and roli too...and she screams SID!!!  and family screams ROLI!!!!!!!  

and the car falls in the water.   and all faces BLACK AND WHITE!!!  (Naina SHOULD have died in the car too)!!!

sid and prem all run to the edge of the cliff.   he screams ROLI!!!!    sid says nothing will happen to roli.   i will not let anything happen to my roli but prem and others hold sid and simar.    sid breaks down and sit on the ground.   they say they will find roli and look for her.   

prem calls the police.   prem consoles sid.   police comes..veeru's car is found but no rolil.  mataji prays to god!!   sid shocked to see an empty car.   

thanks for the view
ye naina show ko apne saath suicide karwayegi
I enjoyed last two episodes' first part bcoz they were fast and action packed. Bt next two parts of both epis were dragging. Cried for sid.
Thanks for the wu!!!!!!!!!!!